Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

the Highest rank you achieved?

OP Cmacaveli

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What's the highest rank you've achieved playing Halo through the years?
recruit Kappa
I played nothing but Halo 3 on my old account between 2008 and 2010. Got to General grade 3 (the one below five star general). I only got to Brigadier Grade 2 on this account I have now.
I stopped playing Halo: Reach at the rank of Forerunner. I probably would have made it to Inheritor if I'd known about custom commendations during those years.
I’m max rank in every Halo, lol
Master Sergeant in H3.
Yeah I know there are higher ranks in Reach but I kind of like the separation of Competitive and Social game rankings H3 had. Besides there were more than enough Staff Captains to go around, you didn't see too many MstSgt ranks.
Volize wrote:
I’m max rank in every Halo, lol
i always say im going to achieve that but work and school always gets in the way. I graduate in the fall so H6 MAX LEVEL HERE I COME!!!
Field Marshal, Halo Reach. still climbing!
No worries if you never get to inheritor. Rank in Reach means nothing unlike halos 2 and 3 in which you ranked up via skill not simply playing games.
No worries if you never get to inheritor. Rank in Reach means nothing unlike halos 2 and 3 in which you ranked up via skill not simply playing games.
True. For me though it's the climb.
Noble. I'm about 430K credits short of Eclipse but other than getting several more MP achievements there's nothing motivating me to progress so I doubt I'll advance even to that rank.
Noble. I'm about 430K credits short of Eclipse but other than getting several more MP achievements there's nothing motivating me to progress so I doubt I'll advance even to that rank.
Gotta grind grifball!
Halo 2: I reached level 50 once before the ranks reset. After that, I never got passed a 34. It was impossible to do so without cheating.
Halo 3: 5 Star General with 10,000+ EXP and seven different level 50's
Halo Wars: General
Halo Reach: Inheritor with 100,000+ kills
Halo 4: SR130
I guess the farthest I've gotten in terms of rank completion would be SR130 in Halo 4. I'm a Fieldmarshall in Reach though. I haven't played enough of the other games to warrant mentioning my ranks.

Halo 2: I reached level 50 once before the ranks reset. After that, I never got passed a 34. It was impossible to do so without cheating.
Are you going to keep working toward 152 in Halo 5? (might be a stupid question lol)
And SR87 in Halo 4 with the same situation as Reach: aside from (admittedly a large number of) MP achievements, there's not much motivating me to progress because grinding for the sake of grinding gets old fast for me. Finishing off the achievements might advance me a few levels but I don't think I'll crack SR100.
Inheritor in Reach, it's the only Halo game I enjoy playing online.
Hero in reach, level 32-33 in halo 2, level 43 in halo 3.
Geoffyz wrote:
I guess the farthest I've gotten in terms of rank completion would be SR130 in Halo 4. I'm a Fieldmarshall in Reach though. I haven't played enough of the other games to warrant mentioning my ranks.

Are you going to keep working toward 152 in Halo 5? (might be a stupid question lol)
At the moment, yes. It'll be a mix of 95% Warzone Firefight, 5% Super Fiesta. Holiday 2020 is a long ways of so I'd like to think I'll manage to get there. I'm currently about a quarter of the way through 145 and I'm sitting on 120 Legendary XP Boosts for Warzone so that should help a little bit.
Reclaimer in Halo: Reach, another 20 days of maxing out my cR cap and I totally could have been Inheritor...but all my friends stopped playing Reach and it became less fun to play alone.
I'm max social rank in everything but halo 3, where I am a colonel. And I place high platinum low diamond in ranked, and between 35 and 42 in older games. Except maybe in halo wars one, where I think I'm a 25 skill rating

I wish I played more arena seasons in reach and recorded some placements.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2