OP Link1201

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/142/14276699/imgs_1.html
Look at the middle picture second row!!!

Edit: Please discuss the helmet shown here. All theories and relevant information welcomed.

EDIT: AUGUST 19th 2011,
I just wanted to post a link to another thread over in MP. It's about a strange object in the Battle Canyon Fly through. I am not saying it's anything but it is very odd kinda looks like "That" helmet in a weird way. The thread I am giving a link for was written by II S0VEREIGN II I will give him credit for the find.

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/22299.aspx?PageIndex=1

ALSO in the description it tell us to be on the look out for SECRETS in plain sight. The object appears at about 2:06 in the video. So what do you guys think?

HERE is picture provided by Hihi10020
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6550/grdbeavercreekhaloreach.png

There is also a mysterious object that can be seen falling out of the waterfall several times in this fly through of Damnation/Penance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTp8A6jcJi4

Here is a pretty good fan made concept drawing by aToonamiSoldier if your interested as well.
http://adinosupremacist.deviantart.com/art/3-of-117-GRD-Helmet-244641552
hope crap what is that!? eye thing
Looks like there is new armor coming.
Quote:
hope crap what is that!? eye thing
They are super duper transmogrifying goggles. You know, in case you want to transmogrify stuff.
We do need really need new armor. We need a Titel Update that fixes the whole damn unbalanced Reach MP.
Lazy link (for those who want to be linked straight to the picture instead of copy/pasting URLs and browsing gallerys for it)

Anyways, I think it almost looks like some kind of glitched EOD Helmet? A possible hidden EOD attachment? Who knows.
Credits where credits are due. I think either Bungie, or most likelly Certain Affinity, made the new armor.
Quote:
There is no new armor coming with the Defiant Map Pack. On March 15th, you can look forward to three new maps: Condemned (supports 6 - 12 players), Highlands (supports 8 - 16 players), and Unearthed (supports up to 4 players in Firefight mode).
Quote:
Quote:
There is no new armor coming with the Defiant Map Pack. On March 15th, you can look forward to three new maps: Condemned (supports 6 - 12 players), Highlands (supports 8 - 16 players), and Unearthed (supports up to 4 players in Firefight mode).
Thanks Angel.
Now there's proof from someone that's played the maps that there's no new armor.
Quote:
Quote:
You must explain this mystery helmet to us!
Quote:
But then it wouldn't be a mystery anymore!

Seriously though, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you, and that goes against everything I believe in. Ya know, because of the whole 'having to put effort into it' thing.
so if this new armour is not getting shipped with the defiant map pack, then where did it come from?

is it already programmed into the game just waiting to be revealed?

is it just waiting to be unlocked when we reach Inheritor rank?

or maybe its some kinda pre-order bonus like the flaming ODST helmet?

just a few little things I am thinking of right now
Quote:
Quote:

Seriously though, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you, and that goes against everything I believe in. Ya know, because of the whole 'having to put effort into it' thing.

Secrets don't make friends!
Quote:
Quote:

Im guessing that the armour is already locked inside the reach game disc contents So files downloaded from a seperte title update may unlock it ?
Unless somethings been photoshopped then there is a new helmet though.
It's probably been pre-programmed into the disk by Bungie and now it'll unlock if you get a certain Defiant map pack achievement. (Similar to the Waypoint armor unlocks?)
It is obviously a mystery that we cannot solve. We just have to sit on our butts and wait to what they have in store for us. But don't make us wait too long D:
B.net Flood inc!
Quote:
Quote:
Oh, Thanks BS Angel for the update. I didn't mean to jump to conclusions. Hopefully one day we will get some new armor. Still looking forward to the Defiant DLC especially Highlands.
So if there is no new armor, what was the thing we saw in the trailer?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19