2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19
My solution? A rank so high only bungie members have reached it.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Looks like there is new armor coming.
There is no new armor coming with the Defiant Map Pack. On March 15th, you can look forward to three new maps: Condemned (supports 6 - 12 players), Highlands (supports 8 - 16 players), and Unearthed (supports up to 4 players in Firefight mode).
Yet again, we never said it was COMING with the DMP.

I have found somebody who is better with the Evade Armor Ability than I am.
This
I hope it won't be near impossible to get... What about a community challenge ? A Vidmaster challenge ? I don't want to be Forerunner or Reclaimer to unlock it... And please 343, do NOT make something like "armor DLC for 160 Microsoft points", it would be such a shame...
so the armour seen in the pictures (defiant map pack) wont be coming out. so is this going to be like halo 3 and the recon armour were we must unlock the vidmaster challenges on a later dlc or whats going on here? becuse i love my halo reach but im a field marshall and i already pretty much have all the armor i want plus achievments and as much as i love the challenges i really think you guys could up the anty on the points. i mean some of them are reasonanable but others i feel ike im being cheated can we at least get three weekly challenges worth oh i dont know 1,000,000,000!!! i dont think that would hurt any one.
Well I wish the variety of Challenges was greater. I do hope there is a yea or nay on this Helmet/Armor subject one day.
It's this badboy to be exact. Me and some guys back at B.Net were doing some "hunting" for ways to get this helmet, but we wanna be sure it'll even be available to the community. We just don't wanna waste our time looking for it, if it's cut-content from an older build of the game or something.

So will it be available to the community at this time? Or any time at all?
Nothing has been confirmed or denied at this point in time. So I guess only time will tell.
Hello my name is Trigga LxC. My buddies and I have been talking and I am sure that we are not the only ones who would like to see new armors added. My friends have already unlocked them all (I am in the process of doing so) and they are always talking about how they would like to see new armor added. I though this was a great Idea and cannot be the only one who thinks that. Hopefuly if we can get enough people to agree with this then it could possibly happen. Personaly I would love to see the return of Rouge, and the Hayabusa. If you agree with this then please message me and spread the word around on the forums and reply to this post. Thank you for your time
I agree. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would pay some good money for new armour.
ya bungie throw a frikking bone here
Mainly because some of the screen shots we see are games played on beta type software and not in the final product. Things can be added to open software. Basically if I am making and writing code for a game, I can add and take away features.

I would say this pic of "new" armor slipped through.

~Delta

Quote:
Quote:
Looks like there is new armor coming.
There is no new armor coming with the Defiant Map Pack. On March 15th, you can look forward to three new maps: Condemned (supports 6 - 12 players), Highlands (supports 8 - 16 players), and Unearthed (supports up to 4 players in Firefight mode).
Quote:
Mainly because some of the screen shots we see are games played on beta type software and not in the final product. Things can be added to open software. Basically if I am making and writing code for a game, I can add and take away features.

I would say this pic of "new" armor slipped through.

~Delta
That seems like a pretty big mistake especially when one of the pics has it front and center
This thread is a blast from the past. LOL. I still have hope that one day it will be made clear what that helmet was all about even if we never get to have it.
It's not like I am trying to find the location of the Holy Grail or who really shot JFK or even if aliens did land in Roswell, I would just like bs angel or any of the 343i team to tell me what the deal is with the new helmet spotted in the Defient Map Pack screenshots.

It's just a video game afterall, why the big secret??
I don't know, it sucks because i'm starting to get back into Halo 3 again, i'll more than likely end up getting rid of Reach if something good doesn't happen soon.
Quote:
It's not like I am trying to find the location of the Holy Grail or who really shot JFK or even if aliens did land in Roswell, I would just like bs angel or any of the 343i team to tell me what the deal is with the new helmet spotted in the Defient Map Pack screenshots.

It's just a video game afterall, why the big secret??
Unfortunately there is no official word. But all things come in time. If/when there is to be new armor, we will know.
Well I hope they reveal what to do soon. I'd love to unlock some more stuff for the game.
But I reached General last night which was my set rank where I can stop playing so damn much...
Hopefully soon. I know we just got the Defiant Map Pack but I am really looking forward to the next DLC maybe something will come to light then.
it isnt bungie anymore it is now 343 taking over everything such as new DLC, etc... (at least that is what I have hear). I would also pay good money for new armor, please send this post around by reposting it to the forums of this and bungie.net, and get your friends to reply to them and do the same, also if you would like to see any armor from halo 3 then please post that as well thank you for your time
Quote:
it isnt bungie anymore it is now 343 taking over everything such as new DLC, etc... (at least that is what I have hear). I would also pay good money for new armor, please send this post around by reposting it to the forums of this and bungie.net, and get your friends to reply to them and do the same, also if you would like to see any armor from halo 3 then please post that as well thank you for your time
Reposting this in other forums or linking to this in other forums won't accomplish much, other than creating forum spam; even if your friends reply. No exclusive armor from Halo 3 in Reach (I'm referring to Hayabusa)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19