8. ...
  9. 19
I kinda forgot about this armor.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Looks like there is new armor coming.
There is no new armor coming with the Defiant Map Pack. On March 15th, you can look forward to three new maps: Condemned (supports 6 - 12 players), Highlands (supports 8 - 16 players), and Unearthed (supports up to 4 players in Firefight mode).
Why are there 5 players in the fire fight map? Image :)?
This could very well be the big annoucement or part of it
Notice how all 5 Spartans in that particular FireFight map have the exact same colour scheme and armor configuration as well as Armor Ability, Jetpack. My guess is they've put the same spartan in different parts of the picture for an aesthetic effect.

Sorry internet people, no 5-player FireFight =[
This new helmet is a replica of the "BOB" helmet from Marathon.
I certainly wouldn't call it a BOB replica, but it has similarities.

I'm honestly surprised this is still being discussed, don't you guys have some Halo to play? Get out there and shoot some things and have fun! If/when new armor becomes available I'm sure 343 will let us faithful folks here know first.

I'm not sure how everything is working, but obviously Bungie still has their hands in things. Halo is in a transitional period, it's possible that this helmet is part of a celebration for Halo's 10th year, or for completing all of the LASO challenges. We'll just have to wait and see.
will it be unlockable by vidmasters? In Reach??
Quote:
will it be unlockable by vidmasters? In Reach??
That information is not know by the public, only by 343I (I assume). We don't even know if it's actually real or if it was just thrown in for speculation
yea i just reached the rank of noble and im wearing the new helmet right now! Its called BOB[R]...Just kidding!
Quote:
yea i just reached the rank of noble and im wearing the new helmet right now! Its called BOB[R]...Just kidding!
I know you're kidding but how would you have a robotic arm on a helmet?
Quote:
Quote:
I know you're kidding but how would you have a robotic arm on a helmet?
Actually the R stoodfor Replica
*This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.
Here's my theory: Since there will only be the 7 new maps on Halo: Anniversary disc and won't even include the original maps, there will be exclusive armour for players to unlock.
hmm, that would make sense wouldn't it.
As soon as everyone sees something they don't have, they want it... It's an UGLY helmet! Look at it!
Ummm I know youre probably tired of hearing this bbut could you please give us a little teenie tiny helpful but yet not to helpful of a hint on how to achieve the Defiant helmet besides "you have to work for it!" Please give us another clue if you could :) thanks
They didn't really say that.
Frankie just said, keep playing.
but still "keep playing" theirs got to be something they tell us with out giving it away at all. Like maybe a very small hint in two or three simple wods beside's keep playing.... It's mind boggling the whole Halo world......
ok well theirs three speculations going over at Bungie.net

1. You must find and kill and collect all B.O.B's in campaign
2. You must complete the 1 million point in firefight achievement the correct way instead of using unlimited health and abilities
3. You must complete all commediations at 100%

all of them sound pretty reasonable and make since, since the helmet was inspired by bungies marathon game!
I don't care about armor, I care about gameplay.
Well, I haven't seen this thread in awhile. I can't believe I started it back in Feb. Time flies when you're having fun I guess. Hopefully one day it will get resolved one way or another.
HERP DERP
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 19