3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 19
Quote:
As soon as everyone sees something they don't have, they want it... It's an UGLY helmet! Look at it!
This tbh
ok so a bunch of people saw the B.O.B helmet in bungie's armory in bungie vs the world, so that means the helmet is built into all of the MM maps, so this once again means armor cant be added
Quote:
ok so a bunch of people saw the B.O.B helmet in bungie's armory in bungie vs the world, so that means the helmet is built into all of the MM maps, so this once again means armor cant be added
lolwut
Yes, bungie accidently showed it in their armory at the end of the livestream last night.
Quote:
Yes, bungie accidently showed it in their armory at the end of the livestream last night.
Accidently ? I Don't think so.
Im investigateing this as much as everybody else right now and i found this on wikipedia when searching GRD

ground,resolved,distance, (or) electro-optical parameter

keyword: optical

because of the BoB helmet thing that covers the eye so this might help with this mystery we have on our hands
Someone please tell me we are going to get new armor in the title update. It seems so real...
Most likely not, I think it'll be focused in fixing gameplay problems and playlists and things like that.
oh man :( it seemed so likely so what was the armor in defiant trailer?
Here is a Link to a thread all about it.
Quote:
It was an amor supposed to be woren by a Bungie employee during that Halo marathon on 7/7 and some hackers playing with the codes of IWHBYD skull apparently got something which related it with the Elite BoBs in Halo Reach's campaign.

But if that's real, then it'd be already inside the disc and wouldn't come with a DLC...

Edit: Sorry, already answered...
Bungie accidentally slipped it during their Bungie Day livestream, also.
Quote:
Quote:
It was an amor supposed to be woren by a Bungie employee during that Halo marathon on 7/7 and some hackers playing with the codes of IWHBYD skull apparently got something which related it with the Elite BoBs in Halo Reach's campaign.

But if that's real, then it'd be already inside the disc and wouldn't come with a DLC...

Edit: Sorry, already answered...
what is the IWHBYD skull?
Quote:
It's the "I would have been your daddy skull". It makes dialogue funnier I guess.
Quote:
Quote:
It's the "I would have been your daddy skull". It makes dialogue funnier I guess.
can it be used by regular players right now or is it hidden and to be unlocked at a later date?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can it be used by regular players right now or is it hidden and to be unlocked at a later date?
You can already use it, only in Campaign and Firefight, but won't unlock any armor (at least yet)...
And yes, it makes strange dialogues more common.
I saw this on the Bungie Forums a looooong time ago. There was a bunch of speculation, but I'll be surprised if any new armor makes it in the TU.
Quote:
In Halo:Reach it's there at the start. In H3 you have to find it first.
I thought Bungie said officially that armor could not be "put" into Reach (as in DLC)?
Quote:
I thought Bungie said officially that armor could not be "put" into Reach (as in DLC)?
From my understanding an employee at Bungie said no, then he said he didn't know and that he was just guessing. I have seen nothing "OFFICIAL" besides that it's not part of the Defiant Map Pack.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 19