8. ...
  9. 19
Quote:
... 343... care to illuminate? :)
That would be awesome. :)
someone got a blurry picutre of it in the armory from the live feed here

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/SolidEmerald01/GRDHelmet.png
Got Some News Guys!
It was shown on the LiveStream at around the end of It.
This guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/iyo8
Has posted the Whole Thing (But still is posting it in parts), People are waiting for the last part and then it should show
9:45-10:15 pm is the time it might have came up :)
Happy searching!
Quote:
someone got a blurry picutre of it in the armory from the live feed here

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g418/SolidEmerald01/GRDHelmet.png

That exact photo is confirmed fake.

Someone recorded the WHOLE live stream and is currently uploading it all to youtube. We need to wait on Part 10+ to see it, if Bungie actually showed it off.

Time will tell. ;)
Well if we get new armour it would be cool.

<4 <343
Honestly, everybody on B.net's Reach forum is spamming the damn place with "GRD helmet search!" and "The GRD helmet doesn't exist you -potato!- tards" and so on. This place is bound to start exploding as 343i made the helmet, not Bungie, (Yes I have proof to back this up) and I'm positive that when 343i finally drops a damn riddle or something, the search for it will finally heat up.

TL;DR

JUST GIVE US A LEAD!
Quote:
Honestly, everybody on B.net's Reach forum is spamming the damn place with "GRD helmet search!" and "The GRD helmet doesn't exist you -potato!- tards" and so on. This place is bound to start exploding as 343i made the helmet, not Bungie, (Yes I have proof to back this up) and I'm positive that when 343i finally drops a damn riddle or something, the search for it will finally heat up.

TL;DR

JUST GIVE US A LEAD!
As bs angel once said,or something along the lines of it-That would take the mystery away about the helmet.
whats the GRD helmet
Quote:
Quote:

TL;DR

JUST GIVE US A LEAD!
As bs angel once said,or something along the lines of it-That would take the mystery away about the helmet.
No, she said telling us how to get it would. Giving us a little push wouldn't be like giving us a detailed walkthrough.
calm down its just a helmet in a video game
Quote:
whats the GRD helmet
Somebody hasn't visited B.net and/or didn't watch the Bungie Vs the World Live Feed, where an employee had the Defiant helmet in his Armory listed as GRD. The copies of Reach Bungie owns are all retail, which means the GRD helmet is accessible to all Reach players.
Here's something that might help, I was searching around on Countdown earlier today and found 2 large doors on the 3rd level with helmet signs right next to them. I went inside the one above red teams initial spawn in theater (there's a death barrier in there) and it's completely empty except for a electrical sign, the big 03 with a hat and death by fire signs under it, andmax cap 1.35" and a "Entering Blast Radius" on the floor. There was also a screwdriver, wire, and some sort of hand held device on the floor in the far corner. In the one above Blue teams spawn is completely empty and dark. Not sure if these areas are open in campaign, will check that out ASAP.
Quote:
I remember in an interview video for Defiant map pack, At the end, the interviewer asked, "will there be any new armor in the map pack?"
The guy responded, "Um...Well...not in the....People will have to play the game lets just leave at that."
something along those lines. but yea.
That was Frankie, any time someone asks him the question about new armor he avoids answering directly, adding a bit more to the mystery.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

TL;DR

JUST GIVE US A LEAD!
No, she said telling us how to get it would. Giving us a little push wouldn't be like giving us a detailed walkthrough.
She should she could tell us, but then she would have to kill us. And that goes against everything she believes in, because of the whole putting effort into it thing.
There have been recent rumors of the B.O.B Helmet re-surfacing (no referred to as the GRD helmet).

I want to know, is it real and will we be able to unlock it?

Many people want to know.
Who says they havn't been?
Its real. Honestly ken, I thought you knew Bungie had retail copies of Reach, and that it means its real.
That would spoil the mystery now wouldn't it? ;)

Don't worry, the helmet will be revealed in time, we just have to wait.
Quote:
Its real. Honestly ken, I thought you knew Bungie had retail copies of Reach, and that it means its real.
I don't see how retail and real corrolate to this situation of a new helmet.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

TL;DR

JUST GIVE US A LEAD!
Well demanding about it instead of patiently waiting isn't gonna help her make her mind up. Besides,it's only a helmet. What diffirence is it gonna make anyways? If it is released,I see it becoming the new Hayabusa.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19