Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

The Unexpected Nostalgia Trip

OP x N7 117 x

I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool to see a friends old fileshare as he hasn't changed his gamertag." A few searches later and I came across a slice of history, frozen in time. After a few seconds of being stunned, I delved deeper into my old records before they stopped being tracked. Needless to say, I am glad I stumbled on this.

[21/05] So, after I told my wife about my old service record, she went and searched for her old gamertags. When she showed me the results, I was stunned. She has played 10,000 Halo 2 multiplayer matches played in total.
It's impressive to see how much has changed since 2013 and beyond. Some thing has been for the better while others has unfortunately been for the worse.
x N7 117 x wrote:
I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool to see a friends old fileshare as he hasn't changed his gamertag." A few searches later and I came across a slice of history, frozen in time. After a few seconds of being stunned, I delved deeper into my old records before they stopped being tracked. Needless to say, I am glad I stumbled on this.
It’s relic to my eyes, wish I could’ve been a part of that. I just didn’t know at the time..
Pdyz wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool to see a friends old fileshare as he hasn't changed his gamertag." A few searches later and I came across a slice of history, frozen in time. After a few seconds of being stunned, I delved deeper into my old records before they stopped being tracked. Needless to say, I am glad I stumbled on this.
It’s relic to my eyes, wish I could’ve been a part of that. I just didn’t know at the time..
Same for me. I really would had loved be in halo community in 2013. Unfortunately at that time wasn't into all this hallo thing so deep how I'm now. The waypoint foi me is very cool but I would loved see how were the interactions between players in the old times.
Seeing that Bungie-ish UI took me back for a second. I was so young when those forums were active, I can hardly remember what it was like!

Did anyone figure out what the titles meant? "Intrepid Legendary" sounds pretty serious, how much time had you spent on the forums?
Geoffyz wrote:
Seeing that Bungie-ish UI took me back for a second. I was so young when those forums were active, I can hardly remember what it was like!

Did anyone figure out what the titles meant? "Intrepid Legendary" sounds pretty serious, how much time had you spent on the forums?
I can barely remember anything about the titles. I want to say that the titles were earned in the same way our ranks are on here but I am not too confident on that.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Seeing that Bungie-ish UI took me back for a second. I was so young when those forums were active, I can hardly remember what it was like!

Did anyone figure out what the titles meant? "Intrepid Legendary" sounds pretty serious, how much time had you spent on the forums?
I can barely remember anything about the titles. I want to say that the titles were earned in the same way our ranks are on here but I am not too confident on that.
Was wondering the same thing so I did some digging. Many of the links on the page don't work anymore. LINK