Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Unable to Earn Credits - Not Credit Banned

OP jason steel90

I have been trying for the last couple days to earn credits through the griffball playlist. When I hit the cap, I changed the time zone to earn more and did so for a couple of matches until I stopped gaining more. Confused, I swapped back to my usual zone and still could not earn credits. I could earn credits through doing campaign for a time, but now I cannot do that either. Is there a way to fix what has happened here? It's been a couple of days and nothing has happened.

Here is what is happening:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jason%20steel90/video/45540757

As you can see, I am earning credits, but it does not increase my credit pool or increase my rank. Help would be appreciated.
Quote:
When I hit the cap, I changed the time zone to earn more and did so for a couple of matches until I stopped gaining more
So this is manipulating the system and is what actually gets you credit banned, so there's a good chance that's what's happened here. Depending on how often the system has caught you doing this, it could be a hours, few days or up to 2 weeks before you could be earning credits again. In future once you his the cap, don't swap regions and just wait it out to earn more credits.