Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Unicorn Helmet???

OP xDumbKnutx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How do you unlock it.Dont be cocky and say "ohh its played out" or "stupid to have" ,i just want to unlock
Quote:
How do you unlock it.Dont be cocky and say "ohh its played out" or "stupid to have" ,i just want to unlock
Without modding you can't; it's exclusive to the LE Console
the only way to get it is to buy it of ebay or buy the limited edition xbox
its an LE
If y7ou play on someones console that has it, it unlockes and sometimes you can glitch it to stay.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
That makes you a loser how?
Quote:
Quote:
Aesop's calling. He wants his sour grapes back.
It's obviously a rhinoceros helmet. Unicorn horns are straight and narrow, but the horn on this helmet is obviously curved and thicker at the base.
Man, I wish I had an unicorn's horn on the tip of my head IRL...One can dream.
As stated above, it's exclusive to the limited edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 console. Either buy one or attempt to buy a code from the Xbox on ebay for over $60.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hardly. I just know the value of a dollar.
Quote:
As stated above, it's exclusive to the limited edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 console. Either buy one or attempt to buy a code from the Xbox on ebay for over $60.
That's just wrong,buy a very VERY ugly helmet for 60€?I wouldn't pay even 0.25 for that thing,unless i can shove it in my opponents face.Then i'll reconsider
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He has a point, think of all the people that bought the Halo Reach Legendary Edition just for the flaming helmet. Most people that bought it didn't even care about the statue that came with it.
You can't have my helmet.

...that I barely wear.
For the record, it's called the FOTUS helmet.

It's exclusive to the Halo 4 console (comes on a DLC leaflet inside the Halo 4 game case).

Search for Halo 4 FOTUS on eBay if you want to buy it.
it's the focus helmet... it's an LE. I really want it also1
or licence transfer ;)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hardly. I just know the value of a dollar.
I agree with Godzil1a to a point. Spending $400 for just the helmet is a bit too much (unless you just rain bills everywhere you go). But if you also want the limited edition 360 with 2 LE controllers, go ahead and pay the $400.
The only way to get it now is to buy it online. If your really want it, you'll have to pay at least $50 for it. It's not worth it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2