Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Unknown Spartan Stance?

OP dream boss

Unknown Stance

Recruit Stance

Any idea what stance this is?
Looks like either a glitched Recruit stance, or some sort of MISSINGNO.-esque placeholder stance that got activated through a bug.

The former is more likely if stances (when seen in-game) are rendered on your console, and the latter is more likely if stances are rendered on the Matchmaking servers.
Quote:
Looks like either a glitched Recruit stance, or some sort of MISSINGNO.-esque placeholder stance that got activated through a bug.

The former is more likely if stances (when seen in-game) are rendered on your console, and the latter is more likely if stances are rendered on the Matchmaking servers.
Sadly, a better stance than all the ones actually designed by 343...

Just struggling to do things right...
It is a glitch that sometimes occurs when you come out of the file browser. It goes away after awhile.
Glitch. It's happen to me.
Glitch, it has happened to everyone.
It's just a glitch.
It's a glitch. I've seen some pretty funny ones.
It's a glitch, but everyone already knows that. It does look good though, be a nice mid-tier one to add.
I doubt something like this would be generated by the servers, but one of the comments implies that the bug was visible to multiple people, so... :\

Quote:
It is a glitch that sometimes occurs when you come out of the file browser. It goes away after awhile.
Please excuse me while I try to repro the hell out of this bug. :3
Quote:
[url=http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/16f1ee/awesome_glitched_pose_with_incorrect_armor_toono/]
This needs to be an actual stance.
Quote:

I see that you know of the glitch pokemon, I enjoy glitches as long as they're funny.
Ya too bad pretty much all the stances do not look very good at all.
Mine does that as well, it seems like it only happens before I jump into my first game of the day and resets afterwards.
It's a gli.... Oh, looks like someone told you already.