Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

unlock's all halo reach armory

OP Plipbab

can 343 unlock's all halo reach armory for the new spartan
I'm not even sure what you're asking. You want 343 Industries to update the game so that all the armor is unlocked for everyone?

In that case, I would say "NO". You want to unlock the armor, earn it like the rest of us. Unlike Halo 5: Guardians, this game gives you a pretty straightforward progression system and the means to unlock the armor you want simply by playing the game and ranking up.
Nope, unlock it like the rest of us. It's not hard, just time consuming. All you need to do is play the game, especially doing the daily/weekly challenges to earn large amounts of cR for ranking up and unlocking armors.
Linking your waypoint account also boosts credit gain.
Plipbab wrote:
can 343 unlock's all halo reach armory for the new spartan
Or how about play the game and earn your armor like the rest of us do
No friend, it just takes your time, at least you expect it all alone, devote your time
Dedicate that time and become Inheritor man, still many us going for that haunted helmet haha
Would be nice if 343 increased credit rewards for everything, but that would probably take too much effort for them. I have reached top rank, gotten the haunted helmet and I must say it really really really takes too much time. Also there are many things that can not be unlocked by the progression system. Like the flames and other pre order things. I really wish I could have gotten the preorder elite armor. I swear it's the best looking one in my opinion and there is no way I can get it.
Would be nice if 343 increased credit rewards for everything, but that would probably take too much effort for them. I have reached top rank, gotten the haunted helmet and I must say it really really really takes too much time. Also there are many things that can not be unlocked by the progression system. Like the flames and other pre order things. I really wish I could have gotten the preorder elite armor. I swear it's the best looking one in my opinion and there is no way I can get it.
A bit late on the reply, but sure you can (in response to the elite armor). A few years ago, still many years after Reach had been out and left behind, I managed to find a couple of the Collector's Editions for sell at the Wal-Mart I use to work at. The game came with some neat collector stuff like some notes from Dr. Halsey's journal and some other ONI Classified stuff. It also came with the Elite Officer armor and I think the Recon (UA) helmet. If you look hard enough, you may still find it. When all else fails, look online.
If your asking if 343 will give you all the armor? No. You'll have to earn it like every one else.
Dedicate that time and become Inheritor man, still many us going for that haunted helmet haha
I just made it to Inheritor myself on the 17th, after 8 years of grinding... and that was without boosting Grifball.
I just made it to Inheritor myself on the 17th, after 8 years of grinding... and that was without boosting Grifball.
-Yoinking!- epic man!! Thats cool man ツ