Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

unlockable content

OP InertRook3

Hey, I was wondering how do I get the in-game unlockable content from here, there is some armor that I am wanting, and it say unlock via halo waypoint, do u guys know how to get that?
InertRook3 wrote:
Hey, I was wondering how do I get the in-game unlockable content from here, there is some armor that I am wanting, and it say unlock via halo waypoint, do u guys know how to get that?
yeah some armour could be unlocked by putting some codes into halo waypoint on the xbox 360 but the bad news is halo waypoint is no longer available now :(
What do you mean it's no longer available? Like this is halo waypoint, I don't understand, thx for answering tho, u the first one to answer any of my posts!!
The armour in Halo Reach is unlocked from the Halo Waypoint app on the Xbox 360, not from the website.
Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide.
Well, where do u get the codes?
InertRook3 wrote:
There are no codes to unlock the Waypoint armour for Halo Reach. To unlock it, you need to have specific achievements from previous Halo games (Halo 3 and ODST) as well as achievements from Reach and you need to be a specific milestone level from earning Halo related achievements. Then you simply go to the career section for Halo Reach and view the armour to see if you have met all the pre-requisites (it tells you exactly which achievements you need from each game for each piece of armour).
Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide.
The only codes for unlockables was Flaming Legendary helmet and recon helmet. Flaming helmet code only came with the legendary edition and recon only came to US customers who ordered from Gamestop.( I THINK)
The only codes for unlockables was Flaming Legendary helmet and recon helmet. Flaming helmet code only came with the legendary edition and recon only came to US customers who ordered from Gamestop.( I THINK)
The Recon helmet variant was also available worldwide, but I believe it was only from certain retailers (I live in the UK and mine came with my Amazon.co.uk pre order). There was also a GameStop pre order exclusive DLC chest piece known as the U/A Multi-threat.
InertRook3 wrote:
You either get it from getting achievements from older Halo games, such as Halo 3 or ODST. I have all of them. Just need the add ons.
InertRook3 wrote:
There are no codes to unlock the Waypoint armour for Halo Reach. To unlock it, you need to have specific achievements from previous Halo games (Halo 3 and ODST) as well as achievements from Reach and you need to be a specific milestone level from earning Halo related achievements. Then you simply go to the career section for Halo Reach and view the armour to see if you have met all the pre-requisites (it tells you exactly which achievements you need from each game for each piece of armour).
What achievements, because I have halo 3, and I'm considering getting ODST.
InertRook3 wrote:
Here is a complete list of requirements needed for each armour piece. Please note that Halo career milestone increases the more achievements you earn across all Halo games except for Halo 2 Vista, Spartan Assault and MCC.

Military Police (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 15, and unlock the The Soldier We Needed You To Be achievement from Halo: Reach.

Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, unlock the Pink and Deadly achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the Military Police (Base) Helmet

Military Police (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Fear the Pink Mist achievement from Halo 3, the A Spoonful of Blamite achievement from Halo: Reach, and the Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS) Helmet.

CQB (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, and unlock the Folks Need Heroes... achievement from Halo: Reach.

CQB (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (Base) Helmet.

CQB (UA/HUL): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, unlock the Campaign Complete: Legendary achievement from Halo 3, the Gods Must Be Strong achievement from Halo: Reach, the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (HU/RS/CNM) Helmet.

UA/Base Security [W]: Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, and unlock the Yes, Sensei achievement from Halo: Reach.
InertRook3 wrote:
Here is a complete list of requirements needed for each armour piece. Please note that Halo career milestone increases the more achievements you earn across all Halo games except for Halo 2 Vista, Spartan Assault and MCC.

Military Police (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 15, and unlock the The Soldier We Needed You To Be achievement from Halo: Reach.

Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, unlock the Pink and Deadly achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the Military Police (Base) Helmet

Military Police (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Fear the Pink Mist achievement from Halo 3, the A Spoonful of Blamite achievement from Halo: Reach, and the Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS) Helmet.

CQB (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, and unlock the Folks Need Heroes... achievement from Halo: Reach.

CQB (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (Base) Helmet.

CQB (UA/HUL): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, unlock the Campaign Complete: Legendary achievement from Halo 3, the Gods Must Be Strong achievement from Halo: Reach, the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (HU/RS/CNM) Helmet.

UA/Base Security [W]: Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, and unlock the Yes, Sensei achievement from Halo: Reach.
What are the career milestones?
InertRook3 wrote:
What are the career milestones?
Career milestones are simply a progression system. You get a higher milestone depending on how many achievements you earn from Halo games on the Xbox 360. Achievements from Halo 3, ODST, Halo Wars and Halo Reach all contribute to your Halo Waypoint career milestones.
wait i'm confused could you also get it via the halo anniversary map pack because after i bought it i had the recon helmet
Good morning.

Here is all the special Halo Reach DLC related unlockables, and how to get them:

Legendary Armor Effect- Code from Purchasing Legendary Edition

Eternal Armor Effect- Actived on b.net during 07/07/2011 (This can no longer be done)

Elite Officer Armor- Code from Purchasing legendary Edition, or from Elite Officer and Falcon Bundle Card Code

Recon Tier III Helmet- Code from Preordering game from anywhere

U/A Multi-Threat Chestplate- Code from Preordering game from Gamestop

UNSC Falcon with Controller Avatar Prop- Code from Purchasing Legendary Edition or from Elite Officer and Falcon Bundle Card Code and then signing onto the Halo Waypoint Application on the Xbox 360.

Noble Six Avatar Helmet (yes, it exists)- PAX 2011 Code

I hope this helps and have a nice day now.
K3SSASSIN wrote:
wait i'm confused could you also get it via the halo anniversary map pack because after i bought it i had the recon helmet
This thread is in regards to the Halo Waypoint exclusive armour that is unlocked via the Waypoint app on Xbox 360. These armour permutations are unlocked only by earning specific achievements across Halo games and reaching specific career milestone done by earning a certain amount of Halo gamerscore.

Any DLC armour is completely separate from this. The Recon helmet is unlockable in game simply by ranking up, but there only 2 variants can be unlocked this way. There is a 3rd Recon helmet variant that is only available as DLC for pre ordering the game back in 2010.
sup im new
sup im new
This is spam, if you really are new I would suggest you read the rules then.