Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

[Locked] UNSC Clans (This includes the -Coms)

OP Agnt Vermont PF

I feel like now every single UNSC clan hates each other. Why is that? Do you just don't like how they run things? Is it the uniform colors? It shouldn't matter. The Sangheili get along better than us, and they have 7 Different forms of Sangheili. We need to stop our bickering and band together as one big UNSC clan. If you agree what I'm saying, post it. If you don't, post it to share you thoughts too.
-Achilles, Titan 015
I need a clan may I join message me please
Interesting, its cause all of the UNSC clans have a different interpretation of how the UNSC should train, conduct and be executed on Halo.
I feel like now every single UNSC clan hates each other. Why is that? Do you just don't like how they run things? Is it the uniform colors? It shouldn't matter. The Sangheili get along better than us, and they have 7 Different forms of Sangheili. We need to stop our bickering and band together as one big UNSC clan. If you agree what I'm saying, post it. If you don't, post it to share you thoughts too.
-Achilles, Titan 015
These clans wrestle with each other time and time again for various reasons. Sometimes it is resentment over members who have left one clan to join the other. Sometimes it;s that one clan believes it is the original (OG) and the other is a "poser clan". Poser clans are common, but the severity of this label generally pertains to the washouts who quit training or members who leave on bad terms to start a group just like the mother clan, but with less strict rules. This is the way of things. The timeline can be studied by any of those who have been in the UNSC community within the past 4 years onward.

Knowledge: Former Spartan-II Commando (NavSpecWar/NavCom) and ODST division commanding officer (NavSpecWar), Isaac O39 SII and Major A Silva. Serving for 2 years in the community and retired for one year. Titles go on and on, some of the great clan battles can be viewed on my youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hELl7KBwtSxpLRmJQcsmA
Agent Vermont, are you active in the Halo Reach/Halo 4 clan communities, or know anyone who is?
Please don't revive 3 year old threads thanks