Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Until I read these forums....

OP Ix TwIsT3d xI

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Until I acctually read through the these forums I was seriously oblivious to how much people think halo 4 is crap. Everybody who I know IRL and people I have met over XBL love halo 4 to bits and I wasn't aware people were saying it failed until I came onto these forums.

The truth is that the few people who dislike the game are coming onto these forums and spamming threads saying that the game is bad and it makes it look like nobody likes the game. But the reason there are no threads saying that they are loving the game is because they are too busy playing and loving the game!

Halo 4 Summary: Halo 4 is great, People cry too much.

Edit: Lol of course most the people on the forums wouldn't agree with me, because its the people on the forums I'm complaining about.
I agree with every single piece of that statement. Well said!
Yeah pretty much.

Thanks for staying positive and posting something nice to the forums! Welcome to Waypoint.
Quote:
Until I acctually read through the these forums I was seriously oblivious to how much people think halo 4 is crap. Everybody who I know IRL and people I have met over XBL love halo 4 to bits and I wasn't aware people were saying it failed until I came onto these forums.

The truth is that the few people who dislike the game are coming onto these forums and spamming threads saying that the game is bad and it makes it look like nobody likes the game. But the reason there are no threads saying that they are loving the game is because they are too busy playing and loving the game!

Halo 4 Summary: Halo 4 is great, People cry too much.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Every gamer I know has halo 4 ( even my CoD playing friend) and we all LOVE IT. We all play after school on Friday from 4:00 to about 11:00. Halo 4 ROCKS!!!
Welcome to waypoint.
Quote:
Halo 4 Summary: Halo 4 is great, People cry too much.
well said
I play the game too yet I know it has an unacceptable amount of problems that need to be addressed. I love the logic of how people who post criticism are now just cry babies when that couldn't be further from your "truth".
100% agree with you.
I think the reason is that everyone who has issues with the game comes here. The people who don't tend to either play the game or stay well clear of this place.
Halo 4 is great the way it is and has one of the greatest campaigns.
People cry way too much and i agree alot.

With that said although NOT necessary i would not mind sseing updates to fix bugs or whatever, nor would i ind seeing a infinity experiece (with new stuff and more of a social appeal) and then a dawn (halo 3 playlist, ranked)

If they were to do the above it would fit well with the CSR, which is NOT necessary but would be fun!
Quote:
Until I acctually read through the these forums I was seriously oblivious to how much people think halo 4 is crap. Everybody who I know IRL and people I have met over XBL love halo 4 to bits and I wasn't aware people were saying it failed until I came onto these forums.

The truth is that the few people who dislike the game are coming onto these forums and spamming threads saying that the game is bad and it makes it look like nobody likes the game. But the reason there are no threads saying that they are loving the game is because they are too busy playing and loving the game!

Halo 4 Summary: Halo 4 is great, People cry too much.
Ever heard of something called criticism?

Every Game, Movie and Song in history had received it.

Halo 4 is no exception. And of course the majority of people you meet on XBL will say they love it, otherwise why would they be playing the game??

And too say "the few who dislike it" is incredibly naive. Truth is a large proportion of the competitive community dislike halo 4 because of its "causal" nature. Its not a majority but it is a good percentage of the halo fanbase.

tl;dr- Games get criticized. Deal with it.
Quote:
Halo 4 is great the way it is and has one of the greatest campaigns.
People cry way too much and i agree alot.

With that said although NOT necessary i would not mind sseing updates to fix bugs or whatever, nor would i ind seeing a infinity experiece (with new stuff and more of a social appeal) and then a dawn (halo 3 playlist, ranked)
I don't find restrictive and limited custom games to be "great the way they are". And you do realize how contradictory it is to say Halo 4 is the great the way it is and saying that you wouldn't mind updates.

That is the same exact thing the people complaining want, improvements.
I agree, I like Halo 4, it needs some adjustments, but it's a good game, some people are acting like it's horrible
All of my IRL friends like Halo 4 too, but they know it has problems and leaves them underwhelmed, so they don't play it. So by your same logic OP, that means Halo 4 is a bad game.
Quote:
I agree, I like Halo 4, it needs some adjustments, but it's a good game, some people are acting like it's horrible
Well in a way it is horrible. I have a lot of things I can say about how the story is a huge step down from previous narratives and I can point to the Halo sandbox being hampered by unbalanced customization options and other random functions like ordinance making for a worse game.
I like a little more facts then ones created by a random forum goer, so here goes:

Here's Halo 4's population to date day by day

Point in fact that whenever i sign onto COD BLOPS 2 there are always 500,000 to 700,000 players online. That is nearly seven times the average population of Halo 4. I remember when playing Halo 3 that it would rival the LATEST COD's population. And Reach on average was less than 100k players after 3 months.

Wanna know why the huge drop in players?

Removal of Ranking System
DMR
OP AA's (Reach)
Loadouts
Lack of Playlists
Weak Vehicles

I'll leave you with that.
Hmmm it's not the same without everyone I know in rl.

Even all the people I know who play halo very casually much prefer halo 3 and aren't keen on 4 at all
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Even if perfection is impossible, i'll continue to strive for it. It's the same with the 343I development team. Why would they announce a TU if they felt the game was perfect? I'll leave you to think that one over.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3