Is it just me or are the boosted ghost and scorpion much faster in H3 ODST than in H3? I might be going crazy.
I do not have the numbers in front of me, but this seems like your imagination playing tricks on you. I don't think they would be different, especially between those two games.

Might have something to do with visual illusions. Some ODST missions were very flat which may give the user the impression that you're moving quicker as opposed to moving over terrain in H3.
Not sure about the Ghost, but the Scorpion is definitely faster in ODST. Much more fun to drive a boosted one haha.

I like the way the Banshee handles a lot as well. Specifically, the way it hovers when you don’t touch the left thumbstick.
tuhin94 wrote:
Not sure about the Ghost, but the Scorpion is definitely faster in ODST. Much more fun to drive a boosted one haha.

I like the way the Banshee handles a lot as well. Specifically, the way it hovers when you don’t touch the left thumbstick.
I do really like the hovering banshee, opposed to Halo 4’s (I think) “drop out of the sky” mechanic when you leave the thumb stick untouched.
tuhin94 wrote:

I do really like the hovering banshee, opposed to Halo 4’s (I think) “drop out of the sky” mechanic when you leave the thumb stick untouched.
Yeah, I think the CE Banshee does the same thing as well. Not a fan either haha.
The hovering banshee is fun to use for sure. Especially since there wasn't really a mission in Halo 3 where a banshee could be easily piloted.