Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Very specific Halo 4 file names

OP stonesimaculate

Hey 343 or literally anyone else, you wouldn't happen to know what the file names are for the textures to the elevator in the Composer level is called, would you?
I'm guessing that you guys used multiple textures on the single model, but I don't know which ones they are.
Hey 343 or literally anyone else, you wouldn't happen to know what the file names are for the textures to the elevator in the Composer level is called, would you?
I'm guessing that you guys used multiple textures on the single model, but I don't know which ones they are.
Um, why do you need them?
Um, why do you need them?
...reasons

I want to use the elevator, along with other areas in the game as locations for animations/posing(which i'm still in the process of learning how to do). I already have the elevator model, but there's no textures on it, so it's just gray atm.
Is this something you're trying out in Forge? I don't know file names since that would involve sorting through the game files themselves.
tuhin94 wrote:
Is this something you're trying out in Forge? I don't know file names since that would involve sorting through the game files themselves.
... I am going through the games files
tuhin94 wrote:
That's probably not okay since you're not supposed to be sorting through game files on Xbox games.
This thread is gonna get locked.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
That's probably not okay since you're not supposed to be sorting through game files on Xbox games.
Well that's not great. whoops
This thread is gonna get locked.
Ya, most likely.
Hey mods, if you see this, sorry, won't happen again.