Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Vidmaster: Endure Help

OP Geoffyz

No I'm not kidding. After about 10 years I do not have this achievement so I'm looking for 2 volunteers to help a friend of mine and I complete it!

If you are willing, please indicate whether you are available this Friday (July 5) during the day to help. I understand that some of you work during the day - no worries if this disqualifies you. Our backup days are Tuesday and Thursday of next week, during the day as well.

Thanks!
There’s a session that day on TrueAchievements if you’re interested.
tuhin94 wrote:
There’s a session that day on TrueAchievements if you’re interested.
Awesome good to know thanks!
Hmm. The link reroutes to the TA homepage even though I'm logged in on the site. I'll trying finding it there.

EDIT: Looks like it got cancelled because it doesn't show up even as Full on the ODST schedule.
Hmm. The link reroutes to the TA homepage even though I'm logged in on the site. I'll trying finding it there.

EDIT: Looks like it got cancelled because it doesn't show up even as Full on the ODST schedule.
I signed up for the session tonight at 9PM EST but I haven’t heard anything. There are a couple sessions but I don’t think they are going for endure or deja vu.

:/
Doublecheck tonight's session because it doesn't appear on the calendar. The most common achievement goals are Firefight ones or Endure but they're full this weekend and next. If I have time to get my new Xbox One up and configured, I'll create an Endure session myself.
Doublecheck tonight's session because it doesn't appear on the calendar. The most common achievement goals are Firefight ones or Endure but they're full this weekend and next. If I have time to get my new Xbox One up and configured, I'll create an Endure session myself.
My application was rejected for tonight's session. If you start one I'll definitely join.
I'll help you I'm good at Halo 3 ODST
S491 wrote:
I'll help you I'm good at Halo 3 ODST
Great thank you. I think Gilbert Prime and I might be organizing something.
When are you gonna do it? I can mod all the Halo 3 ODST achievements for you if you want you won't get banned I tried it on my other accounts But it's your choice I'll still do it with you the legit way
S491 wrote:
When are you gonna do it? I can mod all the Halo 3 ODST achievements for you if you want you won't get banned I tried it on my other accounts But it's your choice I'll still do it with you the legit way
Yeah, I'd definitely want to do it legitimately but thank you for the offer. I think we may do it sometime this week or next weekend. I'll have to give you the details once we get them set.
My Timezone is +9 South Korea I'm online at like 6 AM to 9 AM in my timezone which is like 9 pm to midnight in the UK Timezone
Geoffyz wrote:
S491 wrote:
Yeah, I'd definitely want to do it legitimately but thank you for the offer. I think we may do it sometime this week or next weekend. I'll have to give you the details once we get them set.
Did you get it? How about Thursday evening?
I created a session for both Endure and Deja Vu here https://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=806429

If people have time to do only Endure then I can create a Deja Vu session later.

The plan is ODST on the Xbox One with Endure using the 'Lost Platoon' map and relying mostly on Choppers for their speed and unlimited ammo. This is about a 2 hour commitment so please be in for the duration if you join.

For Deja Vu, this is a good walkthrough for tips: https://youtu.be/Ah1VwVbvKEs
Geoffyz wrote:
No I'm not kidding. After about 10 years I do not have this achievement so I'm looking for 2 volunteers to help a friend of mine and I complete it!

If you are willing, please indicate whether you are available this Friday (July 5) during the day to help. I understand that some of you work during the day - no worries if this disqualifies you. Our backup days are Tuesday and Thursday of next week, during the day as well.

Thanks!
u can use your secondary controller as your 4th player if u don’t get the 4 guy to join
KRSTice23 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
S491 wrote:
I joined Gilbert's session for Saturday at 6:30.
Geoffyz wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
S491 wrote:
How'd it go? Where are these session times?
KRSTice23 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
KRSTice23 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
S491 wrote:
How'd it go? Where are these session times?
Look to the link in his post above^^^^
I blew it. I thought the schedule was on the 12 hr clock instead of 24 hr and set this for 3:30 in the morning my time. I was wondering why two UK players had joined and now I know. I hope some of you benefited from this session and I will create a new one properly for my time zone.