Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Vidmaster: Endure Impossible

OP xSiberianKhatru

Ok, the title is a slight exaggeration because yes, if you’re VERY lucky you can get through a 2 hour firefight session without the game ending for no reason. But I’m now 2 attempts and 3 hours into this achievement and I’ve lost 2 great runs because the game randomly decided to exit out to the menu. The worst part is that no one is even disconnecting, all 4 of us are just being booted out to the lobby for no reason. This achievement isn’t even hard, it’s just borderline impossible because you can’t get to the end without it disconnecting. One person in our party had this happen to them in 2011 and here it is, still happening in 2019. He still doesn’t have the achievement because of this.

There’s also a ton of lag which makes the game really not fun. It would be great if 343 could fix up ODST on 360 so we could play online the way it’s meant to be played. They just fixed some server stuff for Halo 3 some weeks or so ago so I don’t think it’s out of the question.
Are you guys playing on Xbox One or 360? I did the achievement in 2016 and it seemed to work okay, but we were all on 360’s. I can relate to your frustration though. I’ve had disconnects and insane amounts of lag for other 360 games this year.
tuhin94 wrote:
Are you guys playing on Xbox One or 360? I did the achievement in 2016 and it seemed to work okay, but we were all on 360’s. I can relate to your frustration though. I’ve had disconnects and insane amounts of lag for other 360 games this year.
Like tuhin94 said, I would try all being on the same system. I know that can be tough these days with it being 10 years old but it does actually help. The two times I’ve gotten it (another time on my backup account lildry23), we all made sure we played on Xbox 360’s and at least two of us made it a wired connection. The game unfortunately does still lag occasionally. You do have to get kind of lucky. Best of luck to you OP!