Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Was Halo 4 (360) delisted?

OP TopherXPwns

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I hope I don't get banned for spam because I've posted this on every thread about this topic... To the best of my knowledge, the games are still available for download on Game Pass. Currently I'm Game Pass' #1 salesman.
Geoffyz wrote:
I hope I don't get banned for spam because I've posted this on every thread about this topic... To the best of my knowledge, the games are still available for download on Game Pass. Currently I'm Game Pass' #1 salesman.
They're not on Game Pass.
This is super frustrating.. why wasn’t there any notice given for the removal of these titles? Like the Forza Horizon titles?

Can you let us know if the games will be going free with games with gold? I would have purchased these titles if I knew they were being discontinued ahead of time.
Why would they make them free when they're being shut down in a year?
For their single player content?
For online customs, extra copies for LANs, etc.
Geoffyz wrote:
Pretty sure they have never been on gamepass, though.
Geoffyz wrote:
Pretty sure they have never been on gamepass, though.
Geoffyz wrote:
They're not on Game Pass.
Some of them were at one point, it's how I installed most of them. Here is the link to the Tweet that led me to believe they wouldn't be removed. LINK
Well we all sadly know 360 is gonna die in 2021 all we can do is keep playing and hopefully do a last stand on our xbox 360's problaby like the "Noble 14 " but you know the Noble 14 are legends
The 360 itself isn't dying. Only the 360 Halo games are being shut down, the 360 will still have support.
Well still sad that halo 360 servers are gonna die we can still just appreciate what we had even if you dint play the game online you still like the games
The reason they were delisted is because 343/Microsoft want people to buy the MCC version and Xbox One versions of these games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2