Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Waypoint armour unlocks not there?

OP KA D0INK

For some of the armour unlocks (chest pieces) the description says to head to halo waypoint. Is this still available and where do we go?
my wyapoint armor was unlocked at the start, the DLC armor and elite have yet to show up though.
The Halo Waypoint it mentions is the Waypoint app fo the Xbox 360, it tracks/ed your progress across various Halo games and unlocked armour when you reached certain levels. Not sure the status of it now, haven't used the app in quite some time
I was also wondering whether I could still get the UA/BASE Security chest, but I'm not sure whether it is possible now.
patekzz wrote:
I was also wondering whether I could still get the UA/BASE Security chest, but I'm not sure whether it is possible now.
you may have to do it through the 360, waypoint app works surprisingly, so see if you can still earn the armor through there. once it is unlocked, equip it and check it out on the One if that is what you are playing it on.
I have had a problem getting the app to even load up my awards and Etc. for Reach. And again it might be my internet. Can someone see if it still works with Reach and still loads everything?
I was just on it this morning, sure it takes a long time to load, but it does. Once it does, go to your service record and the go to your Halo Reach profile and there will be a folder that shows the armor, but you have to unlock them by playing other Halo games.
my recon helmet is no longer unlocked although that came with the game.
I don't want to spend 100,000 Cr for something I already own.
however that glitch was present on my 360 before the Xbox one.
I don't know how my profile dumped my owning it.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show