Weekly Challengers Unite - Campaign Edition

OP Mr Vociferous

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
Some of you may have already visited our Multiplayer/Firefight Challenge thread where you can team up with folks on our forum to tackle some of the Daily and Weekly Challenges Bungie's throwing at folks in Reach. Well, this week's Challenge isn't in Multiplayer or Firefight, it's in Campaign, so we've created an all-new Campaign Challenges thread:

CRACKSHOT - 3000 cR
Kill 70 enemies with sniper rifle headshots in Nightfall on Heroic.

And once you get done with that one, check out the Daily Challenge below, for a smooth 3500 credits:

HEROIC KILLAGRUNTJARO! - 3500 cR
Earn 35 multikills in a Firefight Matchmaking game on Heroic or harder.

6500 credits in one day? Sign me up! Also, for folks wanting to push the boundaries of what they can do in "Nightfall," check out our DWTC thread and the series' "Way of the Ninja" episode for another Challenge. No credits here, just some well-earned self respect (and if you send us a link to the footage, an opportunity to be in a future Waypoint video)! ;-)
Been a while since we had one of these in campaign:

NOT IN THE FACE - 4000 cR
Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic in 30 minutes with Black Eye on.

Sounds like fun. I suggest teams!
Quote:
Been a while since we had one of these in campaign:

NOT IN THE FACE - 4000 cR
Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic in 30 minutes with Black Eye on.

Sounds like fun. I suggest teams!
Oooh, Winter contingency, here I come.
I would have edited the post, but the site was giving me a fuss... Ahh, betas... :)

Anyway, I might be on in about 10 minutes or so. So if anyone wants to give it a run, send me a message or something. I'll try to join up if I am available.

Voc, where did you get the pic for the article? It's pretty sweet.
Quote:
Voc, where did you get the pic for the article? It's pretty sweet.
Bungie's file share, a reliquary of both grand and horrific imagery! :-)

This week's Challenge is exclusively in campaign and it's a beast:

This Is How We Do It - 10,000 cR
Complete 9 Campaign missions on Heroic.

Huge story-mode challenge which is right up my alley. 10,000 bucks to do something I already do? Mobilize folks!
Awesome, 10,000 Cr for playing the campaign. I'm planning to do it soon.
done and done...legitimately
Done it just now (Winter Contingency all the way to Lone Wolf) on Legendary, was well worth it just to do the campaign again. :-)
I played through last night an only got 77 points :'( I love campaign but... Ouch! I bet I did something wrong LOL :P
This week's Challenge is in Campaign-ville once again. Not a huge credit grab, like the prior two weeks, but folks shouldn't hesitate on grabbing the cool 2500 cR associated with this one:

LEGENDARY FRIENDS - 2500 cR
Complete any Campaign mission on Legendary in co-op mode.

Team-up folks! Cooperative play is required. :-)
Campaign Challenge this week ain't playing games:

WINTER CONTINGENCY: LASO
Complete Winter Contingency, Legendary, All Skulls On (LASO).

Cowboy up and make it happen folks!
So I guess we're supposed to call mythic difficulty "LASO" now? Oh well. Still want to do it, I'm up to party up with someone who needs another player, as long as we have enough time to do it!
I am interested in doing this challenge. anyone wanna team up? if so, add me. By The B100d is my gamertag.
Hey By The B100d, my gamertag is MeatTBone, me and some of my clan buddies r having a bit of trouble. Maybe you could hook us up man? You, and 3 of my clan buddies?? Trust me, having 2 people usually doesn't work....(Tried for like 2 hours)
Okay this challenge is easy, the only hard part is when your right at the end and you have to fight a sword zealot along with two other zealots with concussion rifles, died so many times there i actually lost count
Quote:
Hey By The B100d, my gamertag is MeatTBone, me and some of my clan buddies r having a bit of trouble. Maybe you could hook us up man? You, and 3 of my clan buddies?? Trust me, having 2 people usually doesn't work....(Tried for like 2 hours)
I'll help too if you want. It's actually not that hard when you're aware of all the battles that you can actually skip.
Yeah, that part is tough.
I haven't seen these challenges on Bungie's daily challenges. Or am I not understanding something here?
This week's challenge is in the Campaign mode. Any takers?

ONI - LASO - 11000 cR
Complete ONI, Legendary, All Skulls On (LASO).
I wouldn't mind trying this. Sounds like Hours? of fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22