Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Weekly Challengers Unite - Campaign Edition

OP Mr Vociferous

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 24
Just go to New Alexanderia and fly around shoot banshees and you'll get that. Thats what I did it took me 81 minutes.
Quote:
Get ready challengers!

Not Lough, High -30000 cR
Earn a score of 250,000 in any mission in the Reach Campaign.
did it with New Alexandria on LASO
For those having trouble with getting the weekly with Eli's PoA tutorial, or on New Alexandria/LNoS, here is a VERY easy method that will get it in 20 minutes on Heroic difficulty.

Whipped up this video to help the average Reach player get this challenge pretty easily:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdyOmfVrBKQ

Quote:
A method which will allow you to earn the Weekly Challenge "Not Lough, High" (earn 250,000 points in any campaign mission) in under 20 minutes. This way is not only simple, but much less stressful than the other ones.

To earn this:
1. Load up ONI Sword base on Heroic, all skulls on EXCEPT Tilt, Blind, Cowbell, and Black Eye.
2. Kill the grunt gunners on a wraith
3. Hijack a wraith (plasma pistol, or running at it).
4. Punch top off then kill driver
5. Head to AA area, kill all enemies
6. Do NOT activate AA gun, instead, simply kill the Phantoms as they will not shoot at you and respawn. With this method, you'll get just under 10,000 points per Phantom kill.
Quote:
A method which will allow you to earn the Weekly Challenge "Not Lough, High" (earn 250,000 points in any campaign mission) in under 20 minutes. This way is not only simple, but much less stressful than the other ones.

To earn this:
1. Load up ONI Sword base on Heroic, all skulls on EXCEPT Tilt, Blind, Cowbell, and Black Eye.
2. Kill the grunt gunners on a wraith
3. Hijack a wraith (plasma pistol, or running at it).
4. Punch top off then kill driver
5. Head to AA area, kill all enemies
6. Do NOT activate AA gun, instead, simply kill the Phantoms as they will not shoot at you and respawn. With this method, you'll get just under 10,000 points per Phantom kill.
Variation on a theme...

About the same except I run past the first fight, grab the target locator and get a Killionaire when the covies follow me down the ramp. Use the second locator shot to kill one of the wraiths. Snipe the second wraith gunner, then hop on top of the wraith and jump in the gunner seat. The Elite driver will then hop out and become an easy mark with the turret. Now, you've got a completely undamaged wraith... You can take the wraith on other campaign & FF missions this way too...
For that challenge I just played the pillar of autumn on Normal with all the skulls on.
Each phantom you killed with the mass driver gave you 9200 points! It was epic!
And plus, I got an adrenaline rush at the end when I had 24890 points, and there was one phantom left, and the covenant ship was about to start glassing everything. (I was lucky enough to get it, and the challenge) I got it in 40 minutes. Beat that.
Quote:
For that challenge I just played the pillar of autumn on Normal with all the skulls on.
Each phantom you killed with the mass driver gave you 9200 points! It was epic!
And plus, I got an adrenaline rush at the end when I had 24890 points, and there was one phantom left, and the covenant ship was about to start glassing everything. (I was lucky enough to get it, and the challenge) I got it in 40 minutes. Beat that.
Not lough, high. I do this on lone wolf, easy mode all skulls on. Except blind. Takes 20 minutes to hit 250000 points. Just melee everything. Melee and assassinate. 2k per elite and they never stop comin'!
This is How we do It.

Winter Contingency
Run thru as much as you can but play all the way to the point where you kill the last elite and hit the switch. After hitting the switch wait for the screen to go black. Hit save and exit. Then resume the game 9 times, and you should have your challenge. 15-20 min.
Quote:
This is How we do It.

Winter Contingency
Run thru as much as you can but play all the way to the point where you kill the last elite and hit the switch. After hitting the switch wait for the screen to go black. Hit save and exit. Then resume the game 9 times, and you should have your challenge. 15-20 min.
or enjoy playing the entire campaign through again? I for one will replay it all on co-op. Always a pleasure, never a chore :)
I'm extremely pissed off at this, because I just did 99% of the campaign on Heroic last week.

Does Lone Wolf count for this?
Quote:
I'm extremely pissed off at this, because I just did 99% of the campaign on Heroic last week.

Does Lone Wolf count for this?
I wouldn't think so, as you can complete it (theoretically) instantly.
small request to 343i

could 343i please make sure that there will be two daily campaign challenges tomorrow ?
so I can finish the Dedication/Time challenge

I don't have xbox live gold so the campaign challenges are the only one i can do

I have completed all the daily campaign challenges this week I need two more

please ?

Edit: done
I need a partner for the weekly challenge, message me over XBL if you're interested.
I need a partner for the weekly challenge, message me over XBL if you're interested.

EDIT: Never mind.
need a buddy for a quick nightfall run. i would sign in a guest, but my other controller is dead. RIP.
Lookin for someone to do a nightfall speed run later today any time after noon eastern time. sed me a message over live and we can get that weekly challenge
I'm up for the weekly challenge, just message me and invite me.

GT: Yoozil
This weeks is the tip of the spear laso. I feel bad about this because I completed it this morning. I feel bad because at the very end of the level with 1 grunt left I died, saved and quit and finished it. I earn my flawless cowboys, this time I just didn't want to repeat the ENTIRE thing over again. A thanks goes out to Mythic Tyrant, without your guide to completing it laso and mythic I wouldn't have made it as far as I did. I only wish I didn't save and quit to complete the challenge.
Quote:
This weeks is the tip of the spear laso. I feel bad about this because I completed it this morning. I feel bad because at the very end of the level with 1 grunt left I died, saved and quit and finished it. I earn my flawless cowboys, this time I just didn't want to repeat the ENTIRE thing over again. A thanks goes out to Mythic Tyrant, without your guide to completing it laso and mythic I wouldn't have made it as far as I did. I only wish I didn't save and quit to complete the challenge.
You can do it again, this time without save and quit. That should take your bad conscience away. :)

Btw I'm gonna do it co-op so I don't have to start from the beginning every time I die.
Do you have to have Blind skull on to get the challenge?
Anyone want to do this weeks challenge on co-op with me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 24