3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 24
Quote:
Do you have to have Blind skull on to get the challenge?
No, blind doesn't not have to be on in reach laso missions. And Piau Piau I will do that later, maybe tomorrow. Maybe I'll stick the blind skull on too and try it mythic. :)
Quote:
Quote:
Do you have to have Blind skull on to get the challenge?
No, blind doesn't not have to be on in reach laso missions. And Piau Piau I will do that later, maybe tomorrow. Maybe I'll stick the blind skull on too and try it mythic. :)
^^ That didn't work out. I tried to do it over but it wasn't working out too well so I dropped it. I didn't mean to quote myself just now I just hit the wrong button.
Coop partner & I attempted Spear LASO yesterday. I'd done it solo some months ago, so after some amount of prodding she agreed to go for it. We each had full health and no deaths at the point where you board the Falcon with Jorge. Then, we lost connection to XBL. So we pause, and reconnect... Then the game kicks us back to the title screen... Tough break. :(
anyone needs help with a challenge on campaign just f/r me and ill help when i get on and have time
If anyone wants to co-op through the weekly just message me on XBL.
Any one for Co-op LASO i have a mic send me a smg

Tip of the Spear: LASO

Another week, another falcon ride through -Yoink!-.
Hello? I'd really like some partner(s) to get the 13000 cr on this weeks challenge, so count me in, whoever! I get off work everyday at 6, so 6:30pm maybe?
The tip of the spear laso is pretty easy solo. If any of you want tips I have doen a solo walk through of it in my fileshare, search either darthbra...or ...sidiousrevenge and you will find it in my fileshare.
It is me on my inheritor profile doing a solo run of the lvl, I didnt die and completed it in 30mins.
Easy enough on solo, but scales pretty steeply with more players, especially with more people to babysit on the Falcon portion and with that stupid Engineer in the Spire control room. Thankfully, the control room window on the Spire can be exploited.
I did LASO Spear solo and actually got past the first AA gun without being shot once (I was on fire). I proceeded to jack the Wraith and drove past the bridge whereupon I was launched through the air and exploded on the other side of the gully (you know the glitch). This was the first time it ever occured to me. I was so heartbroken, I wasn't even mad. Needless to say, xbox was turned off and I sat in utter disbelief for five minutes.
im thinking tomorrow
I know it's late but here is a link to my file share about how to do it with 2 people.
I'm down to try the weekly challenge. Any takers can message me. FrozenxFatality
Please add my gamertag if y'all wanna play some Halo: Reach. I'll do challenges or beat the whole damn game, I've done it on legendary going solo so I'm sure I'll be help to anyone. Add me up!

Whako
Anyone up for Exodus LASO? =]
Will next week's challenge be...different? I got my Grifball on and beat last week's challenge, and have just seen it's there for the third week in a row.
*Watching this topic*
Co-op is needed for the current weekly challenge. I set up a very one sided firefight map, and just need one or more people to tear through four sets.
Hey guys, check out our Clan youtube channel, we are a big friendly halo reach clan!
http://www.youtube.com/user/FSReachClan
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 24