1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22
Quote:
This week's challenge is in the Campaign mode. Any takers?

ONI - LASO - 11000 cR
Complete ONI, Legendary, All Skulls On (LASO).
I plan to take on this somtime this week maybe tomorrow night, If anyone wants to attempt this please letme know
I tried doing this with a friend and we only got upto the wraith part =/
I'm probably going to try to tackle this with my boyfriend in a bit. Our tags are Renegade2787 (him) and BurnzTheCastle (me). He's a Lt Colonel and I'm a warrant Officer Grade 2. If anyone is interested, feel free to add us and we will try to work on this together. Look forward to hearing from y'all soon.
me and my friends are gonna try and attempt it today but im having a problem with the iron and tilt skulls does the iron one take you to last checkpoint if it is co op and the player 1 doesnt die ?
Quote:

ONI - LASO - 11000 cR
My experience doing this challenge was quite the challenge. My squad consisted of 4 people initially. 2 had mics and the other did not have one (he couldn't hear through the tv either). Since he was mute and deaf that posed a rough obstacle.

With in the first ten minutes one of our team quit. It wasn't a bad thing though we were more nimble now. The "Best Defense..." part was hard for us but, I think we got passed it with in 25-30 minutes. Than the Target locator took us more time than I thought it would. I think 15 minutes. The no mic guy died a lot at this part. From this encounter I now know that AI wraiths on Mythic can apparently boost back wards. We striked Farragut station first, it didn't take to long but that revnant was agonizing and the mute guy kept dieing from hijacking it. We were smart and looped the other way around to avoid the enemy ghosts. At the anti-air gun, that operation was very fast thanks to our risk taking mute and deaf friend we got through this amazingly fast. He rushed the building and I helped him out by sniping the General. It took him a few times to understand that after he pressed the button that he needed to jump off the building and into our warthog. Than we escaped.

For the next 10 minutes me and the non-mute were scavenging for ammo and when we found some ammo and were ready to get back in the warthog to go and than thanks to our risk taking mute, deaf friend he teleported us to the front of the gate by crashing into it. We escaped the 4 revnants firing at us and got into the ONI complex. The next encounter was agonizing as well. The elites were so annoying and it took a lot of baiting and assassinating to get passed them. The hunters as you can expect were no fish in a barrel either. We ended up using our brain power, 1 rocket, stickies and shotguns to tread through. After my one delirious friend's cries of happiness we went up the elevator. We swiftly made short work of the initial squad we meet up with noble team. We crawled the first 2nd floor with ease than my one friend found a short cut. The short cut not only go us passed some hostiles but, it made the enemies above not spawn. We killed the jackels up in the rocket room. And "blewed up" the banshees and ended our agonizing run. We watched out well deserved cut scene and got 11,000 cR.

We made it through with 2:10:00's time.

I could maybe help some other people with this challenge but, please have a mic and listen. Be innovative as well.
Quote:
Quote:

ONI - LASO - 11000 cR
My experience doing this challenge was quite the challenge. My squad consisted of 4 people initially. 2 had mics and the other did not have one (he couldn't hear through the tv either). Since he was mute and deaf that posed a rough obstacle.

With in the first ten minutes one of our team quit. It wasn't a bad thing though we were more nimble now. The "Best Defense..." part was hard for us but, I think we got passed it with in 25-30 minutes. Than the Target locator took us more time than I thought it would. I think 15 minutes. The no mic guy died a lot at this part. From this encounter I now know that AI wraiths on Mythic can apparently boost back wards. We striked Farragut station first, it didn't take to long but that revnant was agonizing and the mute guy kept dieing from hijacking it. We were smart and looped the other way around to avoid the enemy ghosts. At the anti-air gun, that operation was very fast thanks to our risk taking mute and deaf friend we got through this amazingly fast. He rushed the building and I helped him out by sniping the General. It took him a few times to understand that after he pressed the button that he needed to jump off the building and into our warthog. Than we escaped.

For the next 10 minutes me and the non-mute were scavenging for ammo and when we found some ammo and were ready to get back in the warthog to go and than thanks to our risk taking mute, deaf friend he teleported us to the front of the gate by crashing into it. We escaped the 4 revnants firing at us and got into the ONI complex. The next encounter was agonizing as well. The elites were so annoying and it took a lot of baiting and assassinating to get passed them. The hunters as you can expect were no fish in a barrel either. We ended up using our brain power, 1 rocket, stickies and shotguns to tread through. After my one delirious friend's cries of happiness we went up the elevator. We swiftly made short work of the initial squad we meet up with noble team. We crawled the first 2nd floor with ease than my one friend found a short cut. The short cut not only go us passed some hostiles but, it made the enemies above not spawn. We killed the jackels up in the rocket room. And "blewed up" the banshees and ended our agonizing run. We watched out well deserved cut scene and got 11,000 cR.

We made it through with 2:10:00's time.

I could maybe help some other people with this challenge but, please have a mic and listen. Be innovative as well.
I'm taking this isn't complete able on solo. :/
Quote:
I'm taking this isn't complete able on solo. :/
I did it on solo! In fact, I'd probably recommend solo. You'll have less enemies, and they'll be a bit easier (now what really is "easy" on LASO, I don't know :P). Anyway, I only died several times and I made it through in about an hour and a half. Thank goodness Blind isn't on!

If you need some pointers, see this guide here: http://halo.bungie.org/gameplay/reach_mythic/sb.html
If anyone wants to take on this challenge tonight please just add me on XBL LOL

that is all =)
This week's Challenge takes us right back into the heart of Campaign with another LASO run:

Nightfall: LASO
Complete Nightfall, Legendary, All Skulls On (LASO).

Got what it takes? I've found that these runs are best when you've got a good set of friends fighting alongside you. Feel free to team up with folks here to make your LASO run a bit more manageable.
This week's challenge can be completed in a matter of minutes if you now how to do the speed run. Very easy 12,000 cR.
Yes, this challenge is easy if you know what to do. I completed it in 5 minutes this morning, and thats including 2 failed attempts!

I posted a guide on my website, with a full video walkthrough w/ commentary, as well as a written guide.

http://cruellegaceyproductions.com/guides-tutorials/campaign-guides/mythic-guide-nightfall/
Challenge complete! :)
Quote:
This week's Challenge takes us right back into the heart of Campaign with another LASO run:

Nightfall: LASO
Complete Nightfall, Legendary, All Skulls On (LASO).

Got what it takes?
Legendary + 12 Skulls? Easy peasy.

It'd be really interesting to see a breakdown of stats for how many people completed this challenge, and what propotion of them where on Solo or co-op.

I'd imagine that the numbers for 'Tip of the Spear' will drop quite a bit, and the numbers for Long Night of Solace will be even less ;)
Another LASO this week:

Tip of the Spear: LASO - 13000 cR
Complete Tip of the Spear, Legendary, All Skulls On (LASO).

Form up, get some crews together and knab that sweet 13k worth of credits. :-)
Should be getting a few more credits for this really, but anyway, challenge complete. :)
Tip of the Spear Legendary + 13 skulls in 11 minutes 59 seconds

/self promotion

Guide to completing the level on Mythic by Tyrant.

These links will provide entertainment and tips for grabbing those 13,000 cRs!
Getting up the Hill Past the Turrets took me 30mins..the rest was OK though XD
Challenge complete yay!
Step 1: Go on the ledge of the cliff and stay low, you won't get shot at. Then sprint as fast as you can.
Step 2: Kill the three skirmishers and go to the tunnel that leads to the broken bridge. Disable the enemy ghost with your grenade launcher and take it then kill the elite.
Step 3: Position yourself near the hill and shoot the tyrant with your ghost until it blows up.
Step 4: Proceed to the bridge and go to the facility. Use your ghost at long distance and eliminate all threats.
Step 5: Get off your ghost and kill the two (one?) skirmishers. Then take the shortcut by jumping on the beam and on the rock and rush to the hole.
Step 6: Take the revenant and shoot the tyrant down with the revenant. Beware of enemies.
Step 7: Get a trooper in your sideseat and give him a plasma launcher. Kill the enemy at long range using the trooper and your mortar.
Step 8: Get past the falcon part.
Step 9: Take a jetpack and go to the left. Use your jetpack to get there quicker and to take shortcuts by going over the water.
Step 10: Keep going and proceed to one of the big group of rocks then jetpack your way without being detected by the enemy. Go to the lift.
Step 11: Once up there, if there are grunts, use grenades. Take the plasma rifle and shoot down the elite's shields as he charges at you. Use your jetpack to keep safe distance betwen the elite and you. Shoot him in the head when it's shields are down.
Step 12: Kill any remaining enemy, beware of fuel rod and grenades.
Step 13: Deactivate the shield and claim your prize.
Quote:
Tip of the Spear Legendary + 13 skulls in 11 minutes 59 seconds

/self promotion

Guide to completing the level on Mythic by Tyrant.

These links will provide entertainment and tips for grabbing those 13,000 cRs!
Thanks for the LASO link!
it's a great idea but i can't do this on my own (I've tried several times) and i try it on co-op matchmaking then everyone drops out at the worst possible moments! if anyone claims to be reliable mssage me and then i'll see if we can be of mutual benefit :-)
Quote:
it's a great idea but i can't do this on my own (I've tried several times) and i try it on co-op matchmaking then everyone drops out at the worst possible moments! if anyone claims to be reliable mssage me and then i'll see if we can be of mutual benefit :-)
It's honestly easier on your own.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22