3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
great
Seems hard as
Anyone tryna do the weekly?
New Alexandria isn't too bad on LASO in case you don't find anyone...

The hospital is the hardest of all three, Sinoviet is all about rushing or kill every Drone (not hard from the little room) , the club it's 3 Brutes or 4 Hunters and Hunters have too much health (it's highly possible to kill them, just very long) ...

The hospital is good until you fight Rangers (one of the weakest rank in the game) and there is two ways to deal with them : using the rocket launcher (if the hospital isn't the first part) , as I said, they are weak, if one rocket hit them, they just die.

The other way is to use a Plasma Rifle and there is more than one in the long corridor (a Plasma Pistol is more powerful but you won't find one with full energy) .

Sometimes one trooper stay on the ground and is never targeted by the enemy AI unlike the said trooper who shoot them, you can push him to a good spot and with a good weapon.
LiTiNuP wrote:
Anyone tryna do the weekly?
Wanna join me in a co op and try?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
With the 15 Moa daily challenge, just load up RPA on Winter Contingency, run down the hill and there'll be 5 Moa running. Kill them, then revert back. Rinse and repeat. Easy 4000cR.
I miss this game!!!
I have a problem, could someone help me?
My Halo Reach cannot access challenge about this few days. Of course, my Xbox360 is online.
I'm not sure where is better to ask my problem, so if someone knows better place to ask my problem, please tell me.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Das war wohl ein Problem mit dem Reach Server
Sorry, my english is bad.
I mean that was a Problem whit the Reach-Server.
I need help with my campaign challenges.
I am open one the weekends to do them.
Sorry, my english is bad.
I mean that was a Problem whit the Reach-Server.
Wrong person. **
I need help with my campaign challenges.
Add me, I'd be willing to run some campaign missions.
Anyone that want to do anything in reach add me im up for anything my gt is De1ta Noob
Been a while since we had one of these in campaign:

NOT IN THE FACE - 4000 cR
Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic in 30 minutes with Black Eye on.
Sounds like fun. I suggest teams!
Looks pretty easy
Anyone want to team up and do weekly challenges
Sound fun
Been a while since we had one of these in campaign:

NOT IN THE FACE - 4000 cR
Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic in 30 minutes with Black Eye on.
Sounds like fun. I suggest teams!
Looks pretty easy
Of course it's easy, like "no deaths" challenges they only fail if statistics record a death or a play time beyond the limit, when you save and quit, the game don't seem to save the stats like your deaths and the time played so you can freely restart from a checkpoint.

I never tried to die on purpose and save later to see if it's possible, maybe someone can try that...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22