3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. ...
  8. 24
whats you guys fav halo
mine is probably reach or 5
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

me gustaria entrar En Este nuevo desa ;)
With the 15 Moa daily challenge, just load up RPA on Winter Contingency, run down the hill and there'll be 5 Moa running. Kill them, then revert back. Rinse and repeat. Easy 4000cR.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Some of you may have already visited our Multiplayer/Firefight Challenge thread where you can team up with folks on our forum to tackle some of the Daily and Weekly Challenges Bungie's throwing at folks in Reach. Well, this week's Challenge isn't in Multiplayer or Firefight, it's in Campaign, so we've created an all-new Campaign Challenges thread:

CRACKSHOT - 3000 cR
Kill 70 enemies with sniper rifle headshots in Nightfall on Heroic.

And once you get done with that one, check out the Daily Challenge below, for a smooth 3500 credits:

HEROIC KILLAGRUNTJARO! - 3500 cR
Earn 35 multikills in a Firefight Matchmaking game on Heroic or harder.
6500 credits in one day? Sign me up! Also, for folks wanting to push the boundaries of what they can do in "Nightfall," check out our DWTC thread and the series' "Way of the Ninja" episode for another Challenge. No credits here, just some well-earned self respect (and if you send us a link to the footage, an opportunity to be in a future Waypoint video)! ;-)
We should have a laso challenge witch would be fun
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
creo?
I have play reach last 27.10. I have this day 3006 Games win. Next day i have 3145 Games win? Me A/T male in High too. Ask: is this korrekt?
Winking from Germany
Sorry for bad english
Flick
You're an awesome person. I hope you accomplish many things. Now could you send me $1,000,000.
You're an awesome person. I hope you accomplish many things. Now could you send me $1,000,000.
Hahaha, i send in €. :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
deberian colovar mejores desafios
So i anyone could assist me a bit here but um... is halo reaches servers down again? They were working this morning then they stopped...
Sounds good :)
okay and great campaign
There was a campaign daily challenge the other day and i started wondering where would a person go to recruit for such a task, this thread hasn't been touched for a while, can we breath a little life back into it? I picked back up Halo Reach since Destiny 2's been so slow, would be awesome to have some players to do campaign challenges with! :)
Ruiner13 wrote:
There was a campaign daily challenge the other day and i started wondering where would a person go to recruit for such a task, this thread hasn't been touched for a while, can we breath a little life back into it? I picked back up Halo Reach since Destiny 2's been so slow, would be awesome to have some players to do campaign challenges with! :)
I am wanting to get some of the last of the achievements in this game if you want to hit me up on live (J4CKA1). I'll be going for the weekly challenges soon and trying to rank up and a couple of campaign things.

Let me know.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Disculpen como puedo hacer para jugar mi campaña de halo Reach en español latino porfa alguien que me ayude
What is this thread even about anymore? It should be locked.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. ...
  8. 24