Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Weekly Challengers Unite - Campaign Edition

OP Mr Vociferous

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. ...
  7. 24
What is this thread even about anymore? It should be locked.
Are there not weekly challenges anymore?
J4CKA1 wrote:
What is this thread even about anymore? It should be locked.
Are there not weekly challenges anymore?
There are still weekly challenges, I believe so. But this thread has been completely derailed. No one is talking about Weekly Challenges anymore.
I am.
J4CKA1 wrote:
I am.
Yea me too, that's exactly why i posted in this thread.

Also, J4ckA1 I'll add you man, sounds like a plan.... any interest in doing this firefight challenge this week?
J4CKA1 wrote:
What is this thread even about anymore? It should be locked.
Are there not weekly challenges anymore?
There are still weekly challenges, I believe so. But this thread has been completely derailed. No one is talking about Weekly Challenges anymore.
There certainly are still Weekly's, and that's exactly what the last few post have been about. look elsewhere for threads to lock good sir...
Ruiner13 wrote:
J4CKA1 wrote:
I am.
Yea me too, that's exactly why i posted in this thread.

Also, J4ckA1 I'll add you man, sounds like a plan.... any interest in doing this firefight challenge this week?
Yep I am down.
J4CKA1 wrote:
Ruiner13 wrote:
J4CKA1 wrote:
I am.
Yea me too, that's exactly why i posted in this thread.

Also, J4ckA1 I'll add you man, sounds like a plan.... any interest in doing this firefight challenge this week?
Yep I am down.
Me too--always down for weekly challenges, both in Reach and Halo 4. And I think I recognize J4CKA1, might be on my friends list. My gamertag is BLAST KINETIC. Hmu anytime.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Anyone down to hit the weekly soon? Either this week or next? I don't even know what it is but still trying to rank up.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How often do the daily challenges reset, mine are all about Firefight
At this point I'm just here for the armor unlocks lol
thank you
How often do the daily challenges reset, mine are all about Firefight
Daily changes at 11am correct? Not sure when the weekly ones change.
anyone else having issues with the reach servers today
Sus
Sweet i can farm off post ranks
Yeet
Oh -Yoink- im not supossed to spam? Nvm then :(
Ill just post something intelligent then... we ever gonna get reacg on MCC? We should. More master chief that than odst and its kinda a prequel to CE.
Wait... what is.
Im tired leave me alone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. ...
  7. 24