1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 29
Quote:
Firefight for the 50 Shotgun kills, will count towards your 100 in Firefight MM (3 Score Attacks should do it)
wish id read this before i did it! i did the 100 FFMM first!
Thanks for the tips, i need them.
:)

GT: hotlittlebiscit
hey guys and girls!!!

hello from sunny south africa!!

ive been trying to find players for firefight matchmaking..i often sit in the lobby for ten minutes waiting for a game..eventaully realise this ain't gonna happen

if anyone on this forum is keen for a bust in firefight..could u please drop me a friend request or message..thanks!!
<h5>Todays challenge "above the law" where you must complete a round in Firefight MatchMaking with out dying is annoying! One of two things keep happening.
1, People drop out the match as soon as they die leaving you to fend for yourself
2, People find a nice little quiet corner to hide in for the whole match.....leaving you to fend for yourself!

:/ </h5>
Back again with another Reach Weekly Challenge. This one isn't for the faint of heart either (thanks, Bungie!):

Like Mike - 2000 cR
Finish a multiplayer matchmaking game with at least 30 kills.

So get crackin' folks! Work together or lone wolf it in Rumble Pit, either way, secure those thirty kills and you'll get a sweet 2,000 credits in return.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/globalchallenges.aspx
Dirty tricks for those who wants to snag that Weekly Challange: play Multi Team and vote for objective games, such as KoTH and Oddball. Lot's of easy kills between you and that Skull or Hill.
Dirty tricks for those who wants to snag that Weekly Challange: play Multi Team and vote for objective games, such as KoTH and Oddball. Lot's of easy kills between you and that Skull or Hill.
I will try this.
WAY COOL
Some low hanging fruit with Shootin' and Lootin' if anyone wants a cool 4000 cR today.
Today's Weekly Challenge:

ALL IN A WEEK'S WORK - 4000 cR
Kill 1000 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking this week.

Wow, we better get to work!
I think this is the first Weekly Challenge I'm incapable of completing. I don't have the time this week to play as much as this challenge requires, and besides; it offers far too little cR to be worth my trouble.
I haven't missed a challenge yet! :D
Quote:
I think this is the first Weekly Challenge I'm incapable of completing. I don't have the time this week to play as much as this challenge requires, and besides; it offers far too little cR to be worth my trouble.
I made it after all :P
UNITE COMMUNITY

were almost completed the challenge and ready to take on new ranks and armor!!

Make sure your GT has its linked nameplate on Bnet or this daily challenge LINKED UP WITH BUNGIE.NET will not be completed
Quote:

ALL IN A WEEK'S WORK - 4000 cR
Kill 1000 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking this week.

Wow, we better get to work!

Completed in 4 days sweet!!
Some quick tips for the daily challenge "HOUSE OF PAIN:

Easiest level to complete it on is "Winter contingency"

Couple tips

1) When you encounter the convenant for the first time and get to the top of the hill (as i call it) where you fight some white ultra elites try and just run past them to the truck. I ran out of ammo fighting them twice and tried this trick and it worked.

2) USE THE TRUCK. i just kept running over any enemies all the way up until I met up with KAT. This technique seemed to work fairly well and I didn't die once.

3) The fight outside the post where KAT is trying to hot wire the doors just stay inside for the whole fight.

4. The final elite with the sword when you with Jorge evade the Elite until it meets up with Jorge. he'll just keep hitting Jorge and all you have to do is shoot him down

Special thanks to the AI in this challenge you were a big help!

MULTIPLICATIVE - 2000 cR
Earn 45 Multikills in multiplayer Matchmaking this week.

And check out the low-hanging fruit Daily Challenge today. 3000 credits have never been easier to get!
What if my account is already linked?
Quote:
What if my account is already linked?

then your good 2 go
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 29