OP Mr Vociferous

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. ...
  7. 29
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ninja Orca wrote:
I'm down for teaming-up on that Firefight Weekly Challenge, if anyone else is.

Gamertag: Ninja Orca
Yo man im down
Ya know that was posted 6 years ago right? But this thread is a graveyard now. I'm not sure as many people are still looking for firefight buds.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Wenn hier ein Partner gesucht wird um die Weekly in Coop zu machen; Einfach mal melden.
I'm down for a multiplayer btb team if anyone down my GT: That One Niibba
Anybody want to team up for some slayerr?
I'm looking at the same challenge this started with, only now it's 100 rounds for 20K credits. Anyone interested?
New to the site, and I'm trying to do the weekly challenge for Reach. The Co-op one, hit me up if you're down. Gamer Tag: Mikizi C
Up for this weeks challenge with heroic firefight.
very cool thanks for the notice
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Does anyone else find it odd that this thread is at the top of the forum for Halo Reach and its now 7 years old...?
Looking for players to play online with mist be lowish skill
Do u guys want to play a weekly challenge
Lets FireFight. Message me if you see me online
The weekly challenges are the best especially dedication/time! I'll try and log on soon to join
Spoiler:
Show
Cool!
So did support for matchmaking stop or are they just experiencing problems right now? Or is it just me lol
If anyone has challenges they wanna do, Talizorah420 is the name, getting credits is the game! ;) No, but seriously. I'll help anyone who's struggling to do hard challenges im a regular reach player, still to this day!! <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. ...
  7. 29