1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 29
Where do I view the daily and weekly challanges?
Quote:
Where do I view the daily and weekly challanges?
Here you go: Active Challenges on bungie.net

I recommend to join their site as well so you can link your Gamertag to Halo: Reach, which unlocks nameplates for you... And you can check your stats there. :)
if any one wants to team up let me know, send me an invite
Yet another easy weekly. 70 sniper headshots on Nightfall, meh. If it was something like 700 sniper headshots across the entire campaign then it would have been a proper challenge, not a ten minute distraction.
I think a challenging one would be to play a match like this - "Make it count - Kill every Grunt with a headshot in a match of Gruntpocalypse. 2000 cR"

Something like that would probably get some super low cR reward like 600 cR in reality, though.
This week's challenge:

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS - 5000 cR
Win 50 games in multiplayer Matchmaking this week.

A wallet filler for sure, when it come so to credits and if you play Matchmaking a lot, you'll know that this isn't all too difficult with the right squad and dedication. Though you might be able to accomplish this on your own, footing the combat line with a team would likely be a more fruitful approach. Link up here and remember the Waypoint Community Carnage Nights as well, which are perfect hunting grounds to help cap this Challenge. :-)
My K/D isn't the best, but I aim to win. Want to play with people who communicate.
Add me as a friend I am always up for some Halo
im in i play for win
I'll help :)
I'm in for the win too, just excuse the comm chatter, or mute me as I talk far too much... game related... but still...

V 4 Volcanicity - hit me up and I'm happy to jump in!
I haven't missed a daily or a weekly challenge since the game's release. :D I intend on keeping the streak for as long as possible.
Quote:
I haven't missed a daily or a weekly challenge since the game's release. :D I intend on keeping the streak for as long as possible.
Whew! Now that's some dedication! :)
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! I thought it would be cool to see how long I can do it. I know I am not the only one.

Halocharts took down the leaderboard, so it is difficult to determine exactly how many people still haven't missed one either.
I am always looking for people who play to win.
Yeah I'd like to increase the number of players on my friends list that actually play Reach and not just to say they own it just for the hell of it. I'm on usually every night trying to get as many daily challenges done as possible. Currently I'm having a tough time getting this weekly challenge due to the fact that I never get teamed with players that communicate.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! I thought it would be cool to see how long I can do it. I know I am not the only one.

Halocharts took down the leaderboard, so it is difficult to determine exactly how many people still haven't missed one either.
Well you are not the only one. These weekly challenges are like crack.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I was trying to keep my streak going, but then came the day I had to go out of town. (Well actually i missed my first daily on a "pass the rock" challenge. Challenged failed once you died in a match. earning 20 assists that way *yikes*)

But I havent missed a weekly yet. Best luck keeping your own streak alive!
Quote:
Weekly Challenge: Dedication / Time
16,000 cR
Get 16 Daily Challenges this week.
OMG! 16,000!!
That's OVAR 9000!! :P
Quote:
Quote:
Weekly Challenge: Dedication / Time
16,000 cR
Get 16 Daily Challenges this week.
OMG! 16,000!!
That's OVAR 9000!! :P
A Thanksgiving Gift from Bungie & very nice too.

Should we start worrying now, about what they might have lined up for us on Black Friday.
O_O
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 29