Weekly Challengers Unite - Multiplayer Edition

OP Mr Vociferous

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30
I started playing reach the day it came out and for 8 and a half years I played it on a offline profile that never had live on my 360. This year I got live, and it asked me a misleading question and I ended up deleting my offline profile. I thought it was asking me which profile do you want to conjoin but I deleted it. I tried putting all my achievements and stuff into cloud storage hoping it would carry over to my Xbox one but when I opened reach on my Xbox one it said “do you want to forfeit 2,897,975 credits or start over as a new spartan” so I did forfeit the credits and it made me completely restart. Does anyone know anyway I can that I can get my spartan back and onto my Xbox one? My offline profile name was STAUSS. I was a general grade 3 and now it seems to be even harder to get credits with live.
StuassDonny - sorry to say but it's not possible to get those back. This was something Bungie implemented to prevent players from boosting accounts offline and then taking them online.
sorry was late , cant anymore now challenge is gone ..
Why haven't I checked out this thread earlier... smh.
We can use this thread for Multiplayer and Firefight team-ups, in case you'd rather not foot it alone.

This week's Challenge is in Firefight and it's for a cool 3,000 cR.

LIKE A RECORD, BABY - 3,000 cR
Complete 50 Rounds of Firefight in Matchmaking.
If you'd like co-op partners to make this Challenge a team effort, post here! Feel free to use this thread for all Challenges, both Weekly and Daily.
I’m honestly down for whatever on reach it’s still my favorite halo and will always be my favorite halo
I started playing reach the day it came out and for 8 and a half years I played it on a offline profile that never had live on my 360. This year I got live, and it asked me a misleading question and I ended up deleting my offline profile. I thought it was asking me which profile do you want to conjoin but I deleted it. I tried putting all my achievements and stuff into cloud storage hoping it would carry over to my Xbox one but when I opened reach on my Xbox one it said “do you want to forfeit 2,897,975 credits or start over as a new spartan” so I did forfeit the credits and it made me completely restart. Does anyone know anyway I can that I can get my spartan back and onto my Xbox one? My offline profile name was STAUSS. I was a general grade 3 and now it seems to be even harder to get credits with live.
same thing happend to me but i was a major grade 3 so i got my stuff back pretty quick, the best way to get credits is grifball boosting but i just play some firefight if i want more credits, also if you dont have gold get it its the only way you will rank up at all, when i got my live i didn't have gold then i played some of the campaign thinking it would be the same as before, next thing i know i can only get 60Cr per match and the max a day is 1000 without gold,when i found this out i got pissed so i went on the internet and found out there is a way to boost on campaign, see one of halo completionist's playlist's you will know when you see it.
Anyone want to help me get final achievements?
Yeshua117 wrote:
Anyone want to help me get final achievements?
I will help, what you missing?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. ...
  6. 30