2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31
Here add me GT GoldRaptor7723
That going to be a hell of a grind
I'm Down
<p></p> . Shockwave1980s2 . would love to have some people to play Reach with like in the old days.
still grinding credits haha. takes forever
still grinding credits haha. takes forever
Lol same
ODSTyler wrote:
Definitely looking for some good players!

GT: ODSTyler

Are you looking for multiplayer custom map matches? I host weekly Halo 2 anniversary matches. My game lobby fills up quick, but don't worry I will put you in the standby list. My lobbies usually have 16 players in game and 20 to 30 players in standby.
ODSTyler wrote:
Definitely looking for some good players!

GT: ODSTyler

Are you looking for multiplayer custom map matches? I host weekly Halo 2 anniversary matches. My game lobby fills up quick, but don't worry I will put you in the standby list. My lobbies usually have 16 players in game and 20 to 30 players in standby.
Bet i just got to fix my Xbox and I’ll dm you if i have time to play
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Gamer tag is Mega Cini. If you still play Reach, I'd be happy to play alongside you. Just shoot me a message.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Alexandria auf lasa schaff ich nicht.
Kann mir jemand helfen?
Willing to help someone with this week's challenge, Endure: The Return. Simple as playing four sets on a custom Firefight Map.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31