Weekly Challengers Unite - Multiplayer Edition

OP Mr Vociferous

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32
Its so cool how some people revive old games by posting forums like this I'm up if you see me online my gamer tag it my name you see right now mreow.
Multiplicative this week. I've got extra remotes to save time.
Anyone?? 25000 credits in it for us both. !
Once again this week is multiplicative, anyone game ?
Once again this week is multiplicative, anyone game ?
Sure
Gamertag is ( I only have 360 with Reach and 4) SlayerGuardian
I play halo 3 on 360 feel free to send me a friend request
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
¿Está permitido comentar en español?
anyone wanting to squad up hmu. Just send message over Xbox Live
currently attempting to plow through the weekly challenge but 50 wins is a mega ask for a game that has like 500 current players and take 10 minutes to find a match :(
hoping new challenges come soon
Hello Everyone,
Endure Vidmaster - Anyone needing this achievement and is able to to join immediately, please message Whitenoble2007. Currently need 2 players for current game. We will accomplish during attempt. Must have disc version of ODST or the version from the xbox store that has Firefight. The MCC version does not have firefight. At least not yet.
Calling All ODST's,
We're attempting a game tonight around 1am(EST) Anyone is welcome. We will accomplish our mission on Alpha Site(indoor). I already have a method for success, I will explain to members.
Hey, I don't know if anyone will see this but my GT is SpiderShark2K2 and I'm usually on 360 every week. I have all the 360 halo games so if you want to send me a friend request we can play anything you want.
Hey, I don't know if anyone will see this but my GT is SpiderShark2K2 and I'm usually on 360 every week. I have all the 360 halo games so if you want to send me a friend request we can play anything you want.
Sure I will hit u up
Added u hmu for some gamer moments
Add me as well I play Reach regularly. Gt felloutthd00r
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32