Weekly Challengers Unite - Multiplayer Edition

OP Mr Vociferous

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33
Noble Six wants to crush some covies who's with me?
Hey I play Reach and Halo 3 regularly. If you wanna play sometime message me over Xbox
Alright sure!
Question tho, do you play in a 360? Or MCC
I play on the 360.
Hey I play Reach and Halo 3 regularly. If you wanna play sometime message me over Xbox
Alright sure!
I play on the 360.
Ok cool. I’ll send a friend request soon
Alright sure!
I play on the 360.
Ok cool. I’ll send a friend request soon
Alright!
So for the past two weeks I've been trying to go for the "One Down, 51 to Go" but for some reason the challenges resent every time I turn of my Xbox 360, doesn't matter if the challenges very completed or in progress they all go back to 0. I tried to not turn of my Xbox and maybe try and do the weekly challenge in one go (kill 1000 players in a week not impossible) but even then after a while it reset. I tried to clear my system cache, wait another week, not dashboard, etc but nothing works. I cant seem to find a solution or some one who has had a similar problem. Please help!
@GeekyFruitcake.

Same problem here. All challanges reset, after leaving the Game... i think everyone got this problem this Time, hope someone will fix it soon:-(
bueno
Actually no more resets. Everything is working fine...
Groovy!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
cuando llega halo 5 para pc
10 years on! Wow this is cool
anyone else want to play Reach Firefight with me? I play on Steam - Gamertag = Panda Proximal. Steam is 4kbusinessrequests.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. ...
  6. 33