Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

What Halo Spinoff game would you like to see?

OP JayGEL44

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Any of the books turned into games would be good. Like Buck becoming a spartan.
That’s exactly what we need.
Spoiler:
Show
I would love to see a Halo spin off video game going in a survival horror direction especially in a Resident Evil 2 remake style where the story is about a small group of Marines or ODST Troopers fighting the Flood.
You know how in Halo 2/3, there was a covenant civil war between the brutes and the elites? A game that dug a little deeper into that would be cool.
I have a few ideas
A game about UNSC vs Insurrectionists
a spin off of the book The First Strike
what happened after halo 2s ending ( how. Master Chief was on the piece of the dreadnought )
or an ODST 2 you are in Voi when the flood ship crashes into it and have to rescue civilians/ trapped marines and Elites
or the Grunt rebellion lol
Back when halo 4 was New, i use to wish a game Where a marine was the protagonist either fighting the insurrecionist or the covenant (at the time of the first contact with humanity)
Like on harvest
A game where you played as Noble 6 before he joined Noble Team.
A game where you play as Chips Dubbo.
Un juego en donde nos enfrentaramos a los insurgentes
i wouldnt mind a covernant story like arbiters and the shipmaster (cant remember his name)
been blue team or red team and having squad mechanics like strategize your way around stuff with a nice story
Oresama68 wrote:
A game from the perspective of the Covenant. Could be set during the first encounter(s) with humanity or exploring the various rebellions and power struggles within the Covenant itself.
A space ship combat thing would be awesome too!
thats a brilliant idea
I would love to see a Halo spin off video game going in a survival horror direction especially in a Resident Evil 2 remake style where the story is about a small group of Marines or ODST Troopers fighting the Flood.
thatd be fun but itd have to be marines because there basicaly defenscless it would be pretty scary
A Contact Harvest game
Rainye5788 wrote:
thatd be fun but itd have to be marines because there basicaly defenscless it would be pretty scary
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2