Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

What Influences Your Armour Choices?

OP ts Schnauzer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
When I choose my armour, especially the helmet, I always pick the one with the most distinctive features, (about to get mark VI, but mid night just wont register on my achievement list, wtf) so when i kill a player over and over again, they will remember my face and get intimidated, and hence giving me an advantage.
When one takes a look at my playercard. one should know that i am a nostalgic person.

:D
I use Invis alot and having as many rounded edges and flat surfaces helps alot as well as having a small dull colored visor.
I just pick whatever looks cool and leave it at that. It's simple but i don't think a wall of text to explain that. I just pick my favorites and go with that :P.
Quote:
I just pick whatever looks cool and leave it at that. It's simple but i don't think a wall of text to explain that. I just pick my favorites and go with that :P.
im a huge fan of the Operator helmet, i havent gotten that far yet, but i know the odds are that i will probably wind up sticking with that for the rest of my playtime once i get it.
besides that i look for what shows off the contrast between my armor colors the best.
I'm a rhino.
I always try to wear the rarest armor that I have. I want people to be jelly when they see me :)
Halo 3 had the sleekest Armour. It was fathomed principle of spartan looks, clean and crisp.

Halo 4 did not serve justice. It offers tones of unattainable and unlockable armors, but there are way too extremeness and outer fantasy aspects of this halo universe.
more like megatron
I like to go with the pieces that are the most slim, because I think the bulky pieces look dumb. My roommate disagrees and our Spartan gets changed a lot lol
Personal aesthetic preference, obviously.
Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
I prefere to wear the biggest and bulkiest armour there is, so when I use a detached turret my armour compliments it. I'm also a big fan of the Spartan Laser, so Gungnir was my first choice anyway, the fact it's also the biggest is a definate bonus for me.
I used to always use the mark V armor but for some reason the classic chief helm was dropped this time.

I just go with what I like, I try to look unique.
I've always liked the way recon has looked, so it's generally the helmet I'll have on. For the rest of the armor anything is fine with me.
Quote:
Halo 3 had the sleekest Armour. It was fathomed principle of spartan looks, clean and crisp.

Halo 4 did not serve justice. It offers tones of unattainable and unlockable armors, but there are way too extremeness and outer fantasy aspects of this halo universe.
I couldn't stand about 70% of Halo 3 armor. Just looked to goofy. I mean look at the EOD shoulders, they look ridiculous.

EOD Armor from H3-
http://halowiki.net/images/c/cd/E.O.D._Armor_Infobox.jpg

All I can think of is the pink prom dress from Napoleon Dynamite, with the giant puffy shoulders.
Recon, I like to snipe.
I haven't seen a helmet cool enough yet. (recon looks somewhat disappointing) So I just use my scanner helmet as not many people wear it.
I like the simple, smooth helmets. Which Halo 4 has a distinct lack of IMO, but w/e. For the rest of my armour, I like to just run with what I feel looks good.
A left big shoulder pad to have my grunt emblem visible.

Yellow or Gold color due to the gamertag.

I like Samurai... so Raider seemed cool. But I switch between that and MKVI. I like MKVI's simplicity and importance to the story. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2