1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
Eclipse <3
Was Colonel on 360, got Live and was put back to Sergeant. Currently Major Lvl 1.
i remember field marshall? After my old account got corrupted i had to start all over.
Currently Noble rank, though I'm about 100,000 cr from Eclipse.
My 360 profile was on general if I'm remembering correctly.
general grade 4
im a inheritor got inheritor within a year or so of games release
Commander, haven't played Halo Reach that much.
On my other account I'm field Marshal
heredero
Almost captain on my online profile on my offline I'm colonel rank 1
Reclaimer! 😎
Brigadier Grade 2
Lieutenant Colonel grade 2
Brigadier, Grade 1.
Colonel grade 1 I believe but Reach is still one of my favorites.
I would be Inheritor, first account hacked, was rank Legend on that, second account got to General 4 i think, got locked out of that, now my new one is Warrant Officer 2 nearly 3. Bumpy road.
Noble🌚
Been an Inheritor for at least three years. I might have got it before Halo 4 came out, as my friends and I moved over to 4 for a long time. Got 90% commendations but the Waypoint stats have been frozen at 88% for some time, meaning that at least over a years worth of my stats haven't been save :( I might even keep working for 100%, but that will be one hell of a grind.

I have something like 12k automatic kills in multiplayer, which believe me, is ridiculous to get (thank you multi-team for helping with that commendation).
On Xbox 360, I repeatedly got to Major plus (offline only)
... about 6 times...
(My profile on Reach repeatedly got corrupted, and rest my rank as stated above...)
On live, I haven't played for about a month, and before that I was playing for a few weeks,
I'm currently Lt. Colonel grade something...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8