6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
I don't play matchmaking that much but I'm Warrant officer 2
Same
Pretty much the same here
(not quite grade 2 though)
Inheritor. Logged over 113 days of play time and still play every weekend. Always looking for friends to play with no matter rank or skill. Not a super serious gamer and basically play team slayer but do enjoy doing other game types.
im a reclaimer
Reclaimer
Field Marshall and I have inclement weather.
Warrant officer.......... Yeeee.
I am about half way through General Grade 4.
General.
lilZE13 wrote:
Warrant Officer grade 3 will be the death of you. Mark my words.
lilZE13 wrote:
Warrant Officer wasn't that bad imo. Trying to get through General is a pain. Though the daily/weekly challenges help. Especially the "Kill the Golden Ranger/BoB Elites." 30 seconds and you have got yourself an easy 5,000-8,000 cR easy. (I don't remember the exact number of earned cR for that challenge, but it is a fair amount for something rather easy/quick to do.)
lilZE13 wrote:
Warrant Officer wasn't that bad imo. Trying to get through General is a pain. Though the daily/weekly challenges help. Especially the "Kill the Golden Ranger/BoB Elites." 30 seconds and you have got yourself an easy 5,000-8,000 cR easy. (I don't remember the exact number of earned cR for that challenge, but it is a fair amount for something rather easy/quick to do.)
That is probably correct. All I remember was how long it took and how it became a dead stop at Warrant Officer grade 3.
Major Grade 3 on my old profile. I was so close to Lt. Colonel.
lilZE13 wrote:
lilZE13 wrote:
That is probably correct. All I remember was how long it took and how it became a dead stop at Warrant Officer grade 3.
Oh man like right now im going through campaign alone on legend even and im nust NOW at warrant officer 2 at about from what i can gauge 5% it won't kill me but make me strongerrr! Lol ye its slow
lilZE13 wrote:
lilZE13 wrote:
lilZE13 wrote:
Oh man like right now im going through campaign alone on legend even and im nust NOW at warrant officer 2 at about from what i can gauge 5% it won't kill me but make me strongerrr! Lol ye its slow
But in all honesty, the daily/weekly challenges help alot.
Eclipse I think. Or Nova, whichever comes first.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Noble. it takes for ever to rank up!
Forerunner
Major Grade 3
Inheritor...... Omg lol i am no-lifer..... Wait..... That is not funny....... So that what rank i am at in Halo: Reach. It only take me under 5 month to get to Inheritor at time in 2013 when i first started the my account when back then my goal was try to get to Inheritor. Now my Goal is to get Rank 152 in Halo 5: Guardian. which 5x harder to get, because you don't get much points in Halo 5 which Halo: Reach you could make a lot more points in game match.
lilZE13 wrote:
lilZE13 wrote:
lilZE13 wrote:
But in all honesty, the daily/weekly challenges help alot.
Hells yeah they do lol i feed off of challenges now
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8