2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 22
lockout and blackout.....LOL No serioulsy. Pit maybe. But I would also like to see guardian or construct.
The Pit needs to be brought back for sure if it has to be one from Halo 3.
The only thing I disliked about Lockout to Blackout is the change and them of it. It felt like a completely different map. Midship to Heretic was probably the best remake.
Sandtrap and Guardian must return also
Battle Creek
Damnation
Guardian
Sandtrap
Lockout
The Pit
Battle Creek
Death Island
Containment
Damnation
Derelict
Prisoner, but only if fall damage is in the game; otherwise I go with Turf
Prisoner
Derelict
Chill-out
Rat race
Battle creek
Hang 'em high

Best maps ever made. Gotta love the arena style in CE maps...

Would be nice if they included it
I'm not gonna limit myself to just CE maps. So...

Battle Creek
Hang Em High
The Pit
Headlong
Waterworks
Sidewinder
High Ground ( Some hate it, but I love the layout)

Other great maps include Prisoner, Lockout, Gaurdian, but they would be easy in Forge. If you are gonna remake something, do something hard.
beaver creek(the inclines are better than the stairs of battle creek)
tombstone or hang em' high
timberlands
damnation
turf
headlong
Ok, so I know that 343i will be having 7 total multiplayer maps, 5 from Halo CE, 1 form Halo 2, and 1 fireflight map. And that they will be available for Halo Reach, as well as already on the Halo:CEA disc.

But will Halo:CEA already come with all the other Original maps from CE as well, that aren't the ones available for Reach. Or will it just be the 6 (not including fireflight map) in both games, no others for CEA only???

Because I think it would be pretty cool to see all the other OG maps remade that aren't part of the 6 in CEA.

Thanks
And have any more new maps been clarified or announced recently, other than damnation, hang em' high, and beaver creek
First of all: No, Anniversary will only come with the seven multiplayer maps and the Reach multiplayer client. I agree that it would be cool to see all of the old maps in the old multiplayer client remastered, even if just for "tour" purposes and not for actual play, but this isn't happening. All we're getting is the seven. That's a nice segue into your second question. The answer is no, nothing new has been announced regarding the seven maps. Only two have been officially revealed: Damnation and Beaver Creek. However, the trailer held a pretty extended, obvious shot of Hang 'Em High, so that's in as far as I'm concerned. There were also a few shots of a "mystery map" in the trailer that some people say is almost certainly Timberland (exclusive to Halo PC, if you don't recognize the map's name; the link will lead you to the Halopedia article on the map), but I personally disagree. Some of the geometry in the comparative screenshots just didn't line up, though the shots did look incredibly similar.

That should answer your questions. If you have any further questions about the maps, or just Anniversary in general, you should go here. It's a thread I've compiled using almost all of the current available information on Anniversary. I update it pretty constantly, too; usually within twelve hours of an information drop, at most. Keep an eye on the thread if you're interested. If not, happy hunting and thanks for reading anyways! :)

EDIT: If you're interested in seeing the shots some people claim to be irrefutable proof of Timberland in Anniversary, here you go. It's important to note that some of the geometry in the screenshots don't add up; mainly the bridge, waterfall, and the backdrop. The original Timberland was pretty well walled-up, while the newer version looks like it will allow you to fall off of the newly-added bridge. It's also important to note that the map doesn't really align with any other map in Halo history as well as Timberland, however.
timberland got updated graphics and new geometry thats it.
The maps so far are:
Beaver Creek,Timberland,Damnation and Tombstone.
THe last 2 maps are hopefully from Halo2/3.
oh, ok cool, thank you very much. Im familiar with timerland, and that would be cool to see a halo pc map also in CEA. Thanks, i added you since im new to these fourms from the B.net fourms
If you don't know in these top 7 halo maps were getting 1 firefight. And if you don't even know that these maps are going to be put on your halo reach disk you probably never hit that there was going to be 1 firefight map.

Back to the point. How are they going to tell what firefight map was a top. Unless they stocked us there is no way they could tell which was a top from ODST to be remade. So will this so called FF map even be from FF.
I say it may not be.

So if this is true I think we sould all voice the top map we want to fill this void. Just pick a map you think if turned into a FF map would be best.

For me Terminal: Its big and has multiple levels. It has a hazard that is a actual hazard (train) and could show us how big of a battle we could end up fighting.
no its a new ff map. remade multi player
Quote:
oh, ok cool, thank you very much. Im familiar with timerland, and that would be cool to see a halo pc map also in CEA. Thanks, i added you since im new to these fourms from the B.net fourms
You're very welcome, and welcome to the Waypoint forums! We're glad to have you here :)

If you have any questions regarding the forums, or even anything else, feel free to private message me, and I'll be happy to help you out as best as I can :)
Hang em high would make me a happy panda.
Quote:
First of all: No, Anniversary will only come with the seven multiplayer maps and the Reach multiplayer client. I agree that it would be cool to see all of the old maps in the old multiplayer client remastered, even if just for "tour" purposes and not for actual play, but this isn't happening. All we're getting is the seven. That's a nice segue into your second question. The answer is no, nothing new has been announced regarding the seven maps. Only two have been officially revealed: Damnation and Beaver Creek. However, the trailer held a pretty extended, obvious shot of Hang 'Em High, so that's in as far as I'm concerned. There were also a few shots of a "mystery map" in the trailer that some people say is almost certainly Timberland (exclusive to Halo PC, if you don't recognize the map's name; the link will lead you to the Halopedia article on the map), but I personally disagree. Some of the geometry in the comparative screenshots just didn't line up, though the shots did look incredibly similar.

That should answer your questions. If you have any further questions about the maps, or just Anniversary in general, you should go here. It's a thread I've compiled using almost all of the current available information on Anniversary. I update it pretty constantly, too; usually within twelve hours of an information drop, at most. Keep an eye on the thread if you're interested. If not, happy hunting and thanks for reading anyways! :)

EDIT: If you're interested in seeing the shots some people claim to be irrefutable proof of Timberland in Anniversary, here you go. It's important to note that some of the geometry in the screenshots don't add up; mainly the bridge, waterfall, and the backdrop. The original Timberland was pretty well walled-up, while the newer version looks like it will allow you to fall off of the newly-added bridge. It's also important to note that the map doesn't really align with any other map in Halo history as well as Timberland, however.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you hear that the old maps wouldn't come with anniversary? Do you have any links?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 22