Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

What? Paid for LE DLC and you gave it away?

OP MANIAKPAT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Paid big money for access to Specializations and other extra content that doesn't work for any of my family that games on the same console. Now I hear they gave away the Specialization content. Now I feel even more ripped off.

And before you condescending -Yoink- bags start going on about how I'm stupid and DLC is not shared. That's true for avatar items you twit. Extra content is shared on the console. You don't have to buy map packs for every on on the console do you? Maybe you do now.

I love the game but I'm feeling very cheated here. Maybe I should move my passions to another similar game that doesn't leave paying customers twisting in the wind. Halo is loved in this house but 343 is breaking that heart.

So do I buy LE versions now or wait for them to give the content away? I wonder if those free codes work for the person or the console.

Now we are stuck waiting for 343 to fix it while others enjoy. We paid and wait but those that didn't, their wait is over
No you didin't
You paid to access them early, not permanent exclusivity.
Hasn't even been a month yet and they got it for free while my family still has no access to them.
Or the other content
LE also came with:

-Special Armor Skin
-Special AR Skin
-Special Emblem
-Special Avatar Items
-Special Edition of Forward Unto Dawn
-War Games Map Pass ($20 normally)

Don't be a spoiled brat.
There's like thousands of people (including me) that didn't even get codes... besides you bought LE for the DLC and the case and stuff, the Specs code doesn't even factor into the price...
Quote:
LE also came with:

-Special Armor Skin
-Special AR Skin
-Special Emblem
-Special Avatar Items

Don't be a spoiled brat.
Yea got non of that for the other people on the console.
Quote:
LE also came with:

-Special Armor Skin
-Special AR Skin
-Special Emblem
-Special Avatar Items

Don't be a spoiled brat.
Also a metal collectors case...
I remember them clearly said Early Access, not exclusivity. Besides, I got it for the map pass, not just for one little thing. So no, I don't feel cheated.
Quote:
Quote:
LE also came with:

-Special Armor Skin
-Special AR Skin
-Special Emblem
-Special Avatar Items

Don't be a spoiled brat.

Big woop I bought it for the extra content
So you really think that everyone who was unable to purchase the LE should be limited to only 54% of the total ranks?

The description of specializations in the LE contents is as follows:

" Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE"

Early access. Read: you received them a month early, hence you got exactly what you paid for.
I mainly bought it for the maps pass.
You paid for access to Map Pass, Early Access to Specializations, Forward Unto Dawn, and some exclusive armors, and a fancy box. You got what you paid for.
LEs have never been about exclusive content, they should never have done this. not only are people pissed off in general, but people are now fighting with each other over something that should never be a thing in the first place. im pretty much done with halo but i hope for the people that are sticking with 343 don't have to deal with this same bull -Yoink- for halo 5
Quote:
I remember them clearly said Early Access, not exclusivity. Besides, I got it for the map pass, not just for one little thing. So no, I don't feel cheated.
With all the other content not working right I'm not counting on the maps to work right either.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
LE also came with:

-Special Armor Skin
-Special AR Skin
-Special Emblem
-Special Avatar Items

Don't be a spoiled brat.

Big woop I bought it for the extra content
Haha thats exactly why i didnt get le there was nothing that made it worth it. I have avatar items that are better too. Huge waste of money. Added bonus : no rust! My halo 3 and halo wars limited edition cases have all rusted pretty badly.
Quote:
So you really think that everyone who was unable to purchase the LE should be limited to only 54% of the total ranks?

The description of specializations in the LE contents is as follows:

" Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE"

Early access. Read: you received them a month early, hence you got exactly what you paid for.
You guys are focasing on the wrong part of my point. I paid for the content and access I didn't fully get and they are already giving it away. And I'm not alone.
You got what you wanted, you only feel cheated it seems bc you thought everyone else would get them to even though their only for the account that uses them. Personally instead on complaining i think you should do your homework next time instead of assuming then getting mad when it doesn't go your way bc you chose to be part of the uneducated party that bought the LE.
What did YOU not fully get?
Get off your high horse, MANIAKPAT. You and I both got the LE. We got early access to the specializations. Everybody else was locked at SR70 with only two specializations. It's your fault if you didn't play enough to utilize the specializations. A month's time is long enough to remain exclusive.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4