Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

What's your most unpopular Halo opinion?

OP SeargentSa1t

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
i actually kinda like sprinting
I've got two Halo opinions that always seems to trigger people.

1. Halo 1 was not the grounbreaking masterpiece that MS marketing has convinced people it is. It was ok in 01 and is mediocre today. There were already fps games on console before Halo 1, some of them better.

And the big one:
2. Blood Gulch and all of its remakes/spiritual successors were, are, and always will be trash.
Halo 4 on PC is the best of all the PC multiplayer. It's sooooo smooth
Halo 4 could've been the best competitive Halo if it had more tournaments. It literally had no competitive gametypes, I can't find those anywhere. I literally have to create those. Also sprint for sure improved halo like FestivHunter said.
1. I don't like the Blur cinematics in Halo 2 Anniversary. They're graphically pleasing (except for the Mjolnir armor material) but too different from the actual game; I think it would be much better with real in-game cutscene like all the other Halo.

2. I really like the Halo 4 multiplayer, more than the others, because I find it funnier and easier to "master", with a BR and DMR far more reliable than the BR of Halo 3.
Halo 2 was the true peek of competitive Halo. Not one person will change my mind about this, and it's 100% not up for any level of debate.
TormentHCS wrote:
Halo 4 could've been the best competitive Halo if it had more tournaments. It literally had no competitive gametypes, I can't find those anywhere. I literally have to create those. Also sprint for sure improved halo like FestivHunter said.
So true. The Halo 4 competitive modes are great.
TormentHCS wrote:
Halo 4 could've been the best competitive Halo if it had more tournaments. It literally had no competitive gametypes, I can't find those anywhere. I literally have to create those. Also sprint for sure improved halo like FestivHunter said.
So true. The Halo 4 competitive modes are great.
I can't find any for MCC. If you know any could you let me know? I only have the defaults.
These are a few of my opinions that make the Halo Community beset by rage. I hold positive opinions about everything I list here but this thread isn't about that.

Halo CE is a bad game when viewed under a modern lens. The spawn camping that's just "part of the game" and the pistol being so wildly OP makes the game just wholly unfun to play. The visuals aren't visual enough for me. They all feel off to the side and secondary. Like my HUD elements don't even matter. Movement, like in all classic Halos, is just sluggish and floaty. The campaign on any difficulty above normal becomes a massive slog to play and definitely doesn't feel like a fair challenge.

Halo 2 isn't that fun to play. I firmly believe that most people's die hard enjoyment of the game stems from nostalgia alone. Who thought the map that became Pinnacle was a good idea? Yeah let's just make a bunch of no man's land surrounded by towers so you can get camped all day. Banshee too? Let's go boys. The other maps aren't that much better. What about BXR? Yeah? Everyone is just ok with a glitch as game breaking as that? So much so that it's just the competitive Halo 2 standard? Egh. Get good? No. Fight fair. The cult that surrounds this game is so undeserved and the biggest reason why I feel my stomach drop any time anybody asks if I want to play Halo 2. I find the majority of the toxicity of the greater Halo community to surround Halo 2 like massed flies around excrement. You like the game because you played it before you could hold an educated opinion about video games. Put down the rose colored glasses already.

Halo 3 is so slow I no longer feel like a super solder. Just super slow. The amount of no mans land in these maps is the worst of them all. And with no advanced movement and a lack of cover this game is sometimes just awful to play. I constantly think "Man that could have been designed better." Or "Why is this even here if nobody can ever hope to traverse it?"

Halo Reach while being my favorite Halo game thus far is a travesty in a ton of ways. The addition of armor abilities, and bloom makes the game unbelievably hard to play sometimes. Why make a competitive game rely on chance? Who even likes bloom? Why start when the previous 3 games didn't have it? Worked fine there. I usually love sprinting in my video games but with Reach its just so clunky. I use it to open an encounter and someone walking can just open up on me despite me seeing them first because I have to wait what seems like 10 years to bring my gun up to a shooting position. Coupled with Halos floaty physics? My god the amount of times I've slightly hit a teammate or object and then slowly floated in any direction is ridiculous. Armor lock is a travesty even post title update. The amount of cheese you can pull in melee and firefights is just a mess. Its cheating. Oh you gor outplayed? Better turtle so your team can clean up your mess you weren't good enough to finish. Who needs situational awareness? Who needs to know when to melee just armor lock in front of them and it'll reward you with a free shield pop and kill. Isn't that swell? Awful. Jetpack? If the devs were a little more liberal with invisible walls maybe it would be fine but as it stands you go jetpack to totally ignore map layouts to plonk with the DMR 10000 feet up so nobody can hit you. The amount of ugly forge maps is also disappointing. I get it for its time forge world was big but does half of the map rotation really have to be that? Its so grating to look at game after game. The return of an OP pistol is a shame.

Halo 4 has all the issues I dislike with Reach minus the forge maps but with the edition of the DISGUSTING art style 343 decided to push. The cyber ninja body suits and the tumor armor isn't Halo. Leave that trash in warframe. The promethians are just so gross and forgettable to me and again a massive departure to what the original forerunner aesthetic was.

Halo 5 kept the awful aesthetic, sped everything up, added ground pound and spartan charge and air dodges, and was a travesty of a campaign (Seriously the writers were quoted as not knowing who the protagonist of halo was supposed to be) This all tied together with a little microtransaction filled bow made the game a VERY unpleasant experience for me. Jittery cyber ninjas crawling all over the walls and plinking me to death t
With the mini kill cannon you spawn with. What a joke.

Teabagging is for man-children who need to gloat after every kill to keep their fragile egos intact. Seriously how sad can you be? You killed my virtual spaceman that'll come back in 4 seconds. Congrats? Do you want me to throw you a party? Guess not because you're already patting yourself on the back pretty hard. Have you never heard of sportsmanship? I wouldn't think an individual as toxic as that would have friends so they probably don't get out much. I bet you play Halo 2 don't you? It's just a game, calm down lad. Its not 2007 anymore you can pull up your big boy pants and just play the game.

Legendary is one of the farthest departures from a fair challenge. In every game its just a slog of dying over and over and over to triple the amount of enemies who essentially kill you in one hit, NEVER MISS, and won't just die. Its not fun.

The weapon balancing of halo games has always been terrible to me. Why is the assault rifle ALWAYS just a peashooter? Is it that much to ask to have a competent primary weapon to start with? Why is the pistol so good? Why doesn't the shotgun have any range whatsoever? Have you ever even shot a gun?

As for in-game censorship, 343s quest to ban naughty words makes me roll my eyes so hard. Do you know how quickly you kill most conversations when you remove the ability to use unsavory language? I didn't know this was a kindergarten. Cursing in a sentence provides weight that normal conversation can't obtain. It emphasises parts of an idea and ultimately doesn't hurt anybody. At best, sentence enhancers, when used poorly, takes away credibility. If you get your feelings hurt? There's a mute function for a reason.
Master chief SUCKS!

that is my super unpopular Halo opinion. Arby is better than Chief and could smoke him in a 1v1.
Arena multiplayer is a dead end. Halo needs something new to grow. Also, esports is overrated.
- Halo Reach is absolutely horrible to play in non-TU modes (I liked it back then,but now it just feels wrong)

-The Library is possibly the easiest level in CE in legendary

-Jackal Snipers aren't that bad

-Halo 3 has the best BR in the series,not the most powerful,Halo 2's takes that one hands down,but it's much better for the game at large,as opposed to the "best gun in every single category" Halo 2's BR was

-Halo 5's "advanced mobility" makes the game actually feel very slow and unfun

-Slayer is the worst game mode in Halo by far

-Halo 3's projectile based weapons (as opposed to hitscan) is a whole order of magnitude more interesting and rewarding than the weapons in other games

-Halo 4's campaign's story wasn't bad,despite its flaws (Halo 5's campaign however....oh boy....)

-Halo 2's multiplayer is ruined by its starting weapons : The BR is so overpowered that it outclasses power weapons with ease,and the SMG would barely be enough to kill a quadruple amputee with cerebral paralysis when dual wielded,let's not even mention how it performs when you only have one of them
I know that this forum is supposed to be about unpopular opinions, but still. All those people saying that Reach is the worst, you're wrong.
EchoAge98 wrote:
These are a few of my opinions that make the Halo Community beset by rage. I hold positive opinions about everything I list here but this thread isn't about that.

Halo CE is a bad game when viewed under a modern lens. The spawn camping that's just "part of the game" and the pistol being so wildly OP makes the game just wholly unfun to play. The visuals aren't visual enough for me. They all feel off to the side and secondary. Like my HUD elements don't even matter. Movement, like in all classic Halos, is just sluggish and floaty. The campaign on any difficulty above normal becomes a massive slog to play and definitely doesn't feel like a fair challenge.

Halo 2 isn't that fun to play. I firmly believe that most people's die hard enjoyment of the game stems from nostalgia alone. Who thought the map that became Pinnacle was a good idea? Yeah let's just make a bunch of no man's land surrounded by towers so you can get camped all day. Banshee too? Let's go boys. The other maps aren't that much better. What about BXR? Yeah? Everyone is just ok with a glitch as game breaking as that? So much so that it's just the competitive Halo 2 standard? Egh. Get good? No. Fight fair. The cult that surrounds this game is so undeserved and the biggest reason why I feel my stomach drop any time anybody asks if I want to play Halo 2. I find the majority of the toxicity of the greater Halo community to surround Halo 2 like massed flies around excrement. You like the game because you played it before you could hold an educated opinion about video games. Put down the rose colored glasses already.

Halo 3 is so slow I no longer feel like a super solder. Just super slow. The amount of no mans land in these maps is the worst of them all. And with no advanced movement and a lack of cover this game is sometimes just awful to play. I constantly think "Man that could have been designed better." Or "Why is this even here if nobody can ever hope to traverse it?"

Halo Reach while being my favorite Halo game thus far is a travesty in a ton of ways. The addition of armor abilities, and bloom makes the game unbelievably hard to play sometimes. Why make a competitive game rely on chance? Who even likes bloom? Why start when the previous 3 games didn't have it? Worked fine there. I usually love sprinting in my video games but with Reach its just so clunky. I use it to open an encounter and someone walking can just open up on me despite me seeing them first because I have to wait what seems like 10 years to bring my gun up to a shooting position. Coupled with Halos floaty physics? My god the amount of times I've slightly hit a teammate or object and then slowly floated in any direction is ridiculous. Armor lock is a travesty even post title update. The amount of cheese you can pull in melee and firefights is just a mess. Its cheating. Oh you gor outplayed? Better turtle so your team can clean up your mess you weren't good enough to finish. Who needs situational awareness? Who needs to know when to melee just armor lock in front of them and it'll reward you with a free shield pop and kill. Isn't that swell? Awful. Jetpack? If the devs were a little more liberal with invisible walls maybe it would be fine but as it stands you go jetpack to totally ignore map layouts to plonk with the DMR 10000 feet up so nobody can hit you. The amount of ugly forge maps is also disappointing. I get it for its time forge world was big but does half of the map rotation really have to be that? Its so grating to look at game after game. The return of an OP pistol is a shame.

Halo 4 has all the issues I dislike with Reach minus the forge maps but with the edition of the DISGUSTING art style 343 decided to push. The cyber ninja body suits and the tumor armor isn't Halo. Leave that trash in warframe. The promethians are just so gross and forgettable to me and again a massive departure to what the original forerunner aesthetic was.

Halo 5 kept the awful aesthetic, sped everything up, added ground pound and spartan charge and air dodges, and was a travesty of a campaign (Seriously the writers were quoted as not knowing who the protagonist of halo was supposed to be) This all tied together with a little microtransaction filled bow made the game a VERY unpleasant experience for me. Jittery cyber ninjas crawling all over the walls and plinking me to death t
With the mini kill cannon you spawn with. What a joke.

Teabagging is for man-children who need to gloat after every kill to keep their fragile egos intact. Seriously how sad can you be? You killed my virtual spaceman that'll come back in 4 seconds. Congrats? Do you want me to throw you a party? Guess not because you're already patting yourself on the back pretty hard. Have you never heard of sportsmanship? I wouldn't think an individual as toxic as that would have friends so they probably don't get out much. I bet you play Halo 2 don't you? It's just a game, calm down lad. Its not 2007 anymore you can pull up your big boy pants and just play the game.

Legendary is one of the farthest departures from a fair challenge. In every game its just a slog of dying over and over and over to triple the amount of enemies who essentially kill you in one hit, NEVER MISS, and won't just die. Its not fun.

The weapon balancing of halo games has always been terrible to me. Why is the assault rifle ALWAYS just a peashooter? Is it that much to ask to have a competent primary weapon to start with? Why is the pistol so good? Why doesn't the shotgun have any range whatsoever? Have you ever even shot a gun?

As for in-game censorship, 343s quest to ban naughty words makes me roll my eyes so hard. Do you know how quickly you kill most conversations when you remove the ability to use unsavory language? I didn't know this was a kindergarten. Cursing in a sentence provides weight that normal conversation can't obtain. It emphasises parts of an idea and ultimately doesn't hurt anybody. At best, sentence enhancers, when used poorly, takes away credibility. If you get your feelings hurt? There's a mute function for a reason.
So, basically you don't like halo, you don't like the community, and you still play it? (btw, you know you're being waaaaaay more toxic than the people you're trying to paint as "man-childrens", since they're 50% just having fun and 50% actual childrens?)
I think Reach was the beginning of the decline of the Halo franchise.
Well, half of things that were introduced were new, and if Bungie didn't quit after Reach, maybe they wouldn't have been so terrible in the newer games. Still, yes, after reach Halo became more and more Warframe-ish
EchoAge98 wrote:
These are a few of my opinions that make the Halo Community beset by rage. I hold positive opinions about everything I list here but this thread isn't about that.

Halo CE is a bad game when viewed under a modern lens. The spawn camping that's just "part of the game" and the pistol being so wildly OP makes the game just wholly unfun to play. The visuals aren't visual enough for me. They all feel off to the side and secondary. Like my HUD elements don't even matter. Movement, like in all classic Halos, is just sluggish and floaty. The campaign on any difficulty above normal becomes a massive slog to play and definitely doesn't feel like a fair challenge.

Halo 2 isn't that fun to play. I firmly believe that most people's die hard enjoyment of the game stems from nostalgia alone. Who thought the map that became Pinnacle was a good idea? Yeah let's just make a bunch of no man's land surrounded by towers so you can get camped all day. Banshee too? Let's go boys. The other maps aren't that much better. What about BXR? Yeah? Everyone is just ok with a glitch as game breaking as that? So much so that it's just the competitive Halo 2 standard? Egh. Get good? No. Fight fair. The cult that surrounds this game is so undeserved and the biggest reason why I feel my stomach drop any time anybody asks if I want to play Halo 2. I find the majority of the toxicity of the greater Halo community to surround Halo 2 like massed flies around excrement. You like the game because you played it before you could hold an educated opinion about video games. Put down the rose colored glasses already.

Halo 3 is so slow I no longer feel like a super solder. Just super slow. The amount of no mans land in these maps is the worst of them all. And with no advanced movement and a lack of cover this game is sometimes just awful to play. I constantly think "Man that could have been designed better." Or "Why is this even here if nobody can ever hope to traverse it?"

Halo Reach while being my favorite Halo game thus far is a travesty in a ton of ways. The addition of armor abilities, and bloom makes the game unbelievably hard to play sometimes. Why make a competitive game rely on chance? Who even likes bloom? Why start when the previous 3 games didn't have it? Worked fine there. I usually love sprinting in my video games but with Reach its just so clunky. I use it to open an encounter and someone walking can just open up on me despite me seeing them first because I have to wait what seems like 10 years to bring my gun up to a shooting position. Coupled with Halos floaty physics? My god the amount of times I've slightly hit a teammate or object and then slowly floated in any direction is ridiculous. Armor lock is a travesty even post title update. The amount of cheese you can pull in melee and firefights is just a mess. Its cheating. Oh you gor outplayed? Better turtle so your team can clean up your mess you weren't good enough to finish. Who needs situational awareness? Who needs to know when to melee just armor lock in front of them and it'll reward you with a free shield pop and kill. Isn't that swell? Awful. Jetpack? If the devs were a little more liberal with invisible walls maybe it would be fine but as it stands you go jetpack to totally ignore map layouts to plonk with the DMR 10000 feet up so nobody can hit you. The amount of ugly forge maps is also disappointing. I get it for its time forge world was big but does half of the map rotation really have to be that? Its so grating to look at game after game. The return of an OP pistol is a shame.

Halo 4 has all the issues I dislike with Reach minus the forge maps but with the edition of the DISGUSTING art style 343 decided to push. The cyber ninja body suits and the tumor armor isn't Halo. Leave that trash in warframe. The promethians are just so gross and forgettable to me and again a massive departure to what the original forerunner aesthetic was.

Halo 5 kept the awful aesthetic, sped everything up, added ground pound and spartan charge and air dodges, and was a travesty of a campaign (Seriously the writers were quoted as not knowing who the protagonist of halo was supposed to be) This all tied together with a little microtransaction filled bow made the game a VERY unpleasant experience for me. Jittery cyber ninjas crawling all over the walls and plinking me to death t
With the mini kill cannon you spawn with. What a joke.

Teabagging is for man-children who need to gloat after every kill to keep their fragile egos intact. Seriously how sad can you be? You killed my virtual spaceman that'll come back in 4 seconds. Congrats? Do you want me to throw you a party? Guess not because you're already patting yourself on the back pretty hard. Have you never heard of sportsmanship? I wouldn't think an individual as toxic as that would have friends so they probably don't get out much. I bet you play Halo 2 don't you? It's just a game, calm down lad. Its not 2007 anymore you can pull up your big boy pants and just play the game.

Legendary is one of the farthest departures from a fair challenge. In every game its just a slog of dying over and over and over to triple the amount of enemies who essentially kill you in one hit, NEVER MISS, and won't just die. Its not fun.

The weapon balancing of halo games has always been terrible to me. Why is the assault rifle ALWAYS just a peashooter? Is it that much to ask to have a competent primary weapon to start with? Why is the pistol so good? Why doesn't the shotgun have any range whatsoever? Have you ever even shot a gun?

As for in-game censorship, 343s quest to ban naughty words makes me roll my eyes so hard. Do you know how quickly you kill most conversations when you remove the ability to use unsavory language? I didn't know this was a kindergarten. Cursing in a sentence provides weight that normal conversation can't obtain. It emphasises parts of an idea and ultimately doesn't hurt anybody. At best, sentence enhancers, when used poorly, takes away credibility. If you get your feelings hurt? There's a mute function for a reason.
So, basically you don't like halo, you don't like the community, and you still play it? (btw, you know you're being waaaaaay more toxic than the people you're trying to paint as "man-childrens", since they're 50% just having fun and 50% actual childrens?)
Apparently you had missed "I hold positive opinions about everything I list here but this thread isn't about that." So there you go. I don't like PARTS of Halo and I don't like PARTS of the community. Good job putting words in my mouth. This thread is about unpopular opinions, you can't call me toxic for voicing unpopular opinions in an unpopular opinion thread.

I like the story, the aesthetic, parts of the game play and parts of the community. I play it because I do like Halo. It's not an entirely binary reason. You don't either ADORE the game or absolutely hate it. There's good parts and bad parts.

You can have fun without being a nuisance and most Halo players just love to get under your skin for no reason other to be annoying. I could play baseball in a local league and every time I get the ball I can saw it in half with a tiny knife in my pocket "just for fun" but that doesn't make it right.
Mamadooki wrote:
Arena multiplayer is a dead end. Halo needs something new to grow. Also, esports is overrated.
I don't disagree with this. Esports ruins videogames.
EchoAge98 wrote:
EchoAge98 wrote:
These are a few of my opinions that make the Halo Community beset by rage. I hold positive opinions about everything I list here but this thread isn't about that.

Halo CE is a bad game when viewed under a modern lens. The spawn camping that's just "part of the game" and the pistol being so wildly OP makes the game just wholly unfun to play. The visuals aren't visual enough for me. They all feel off to the side and secondary. Like my HUD elements don't even matter. Movement, like in all classic Halos, is just sluggish and floaty. The campaign on any difficulty above normal becomes a massive slog to play and definitely doesn't feel like a fair challenge.

Halo 2 isn't that fun to play. I firmly believe that most people's die hard enjoyment of the game stems from nostalgia alone. Who thought the map that became Pinnacle was a good idea? Yeah let's just make a bunch of no man's land surrounded by towers so you can get camped all day. Banshee too? Let's go boys. The other maps aren't that much better. What about BXR? Yeah? Everyone is just ok with a glitch as game breaking as that? So much so that it's just the competitive Halo 2 standard? Egh. Get good? No. Fight fair. The cult that surrounds this game is so undeserved and the biggest reason why I feel my stomach drop any time anybody asks if I want to play Halo 2. I find the majority of the toxicity of the greater Halo community to surround Halo 2 like massed flies around excrement. You like the game because you played it before you could hold an educated opinion about video games. Put down the rose colored glasses already.

Halo 3 is so slow I no longer feel like a super solder. Just super slow. The amount of no mans land in these maps is the worst of them all. And with no advanced movement and a lack of cover this game is sometimes just awful to play. I constantly think "Man that could have been designed better." Or "Why is this even here if nobody can ever hope to traverse it?"

Halo Reach while being my favorite Halo game thus far is a travesty in a ton of ways. The addition of armor abilities, and bloom makes the game unbelievably hard to play sometimes. Why make a competitive game rely on chance? Who even likes bloom? Why start when the previous 3 games didn't have it? Worked fine there. I usually love sprinting in my video games but with Reach its just so clunky. I use it to open an encounter and someone walking can just open up on me despite me seeing them first because I have to wait what seems like 10 years to bring my gun up to a shooting position. Coupled with Halos floaty physics? My god the amount of times I've slightly hit a teammate or object and then slowly floated in any direction is ridiculous. Armor lock is a travesty even post title update. The amount of cheese you can pull in melee and firefights is just a mess. Its cheating. Oh you gor outplayed? Better turtle so your team can clean up your mess you weren't good enough to finish. Who needs situational awareness? Who needs to know when to melee just armor lock in front of them and it'll reward you with a free shield pop and kill. Isn't that swell? Awful. Jetpack? If the devs were a little more liberal with invisible walls maybe it would be fine but as it stands you go jetpack to totally ignore map layouts to plonk with the DMR 10000 feet up so nobody can hit you. The amount of ugly forge maps is also disappointing. I get it for its time forge world was big but does half of the map rotation really have to be that? Its so grating to look at game after game. The return of an OP pistol is a shame.

Halo 4 has all the issues I dislike with Reach minus the forge maps but with the edition of the DISGUSTING art style 343 decided to push. The cyber ninja body suits and the tumor armor isn't Halo. Leave that trash in warframe. The promethians are just so gross and forgettable to me and again a massive departure to what the original forerunner aesthetic was.

Halo 5 kept the awful aesthetic, sped everything up, added ground pound and spartan charge and air dodges, and was a travesty of a campaign (Seriously the writers were quoted as not knowing who the protagonist of halo was supposed to be) This all tied together with a little microtransaction filled bow made the game a VERY unpleasant experience for me. Jittery cyber ninjas crawling all over the walls and plinking me to death t
With the mini kill cannon you spawn with. What a joke.

Teabagging is for man-children who need to gloat after every kill to keep their fragile egos intact. Seriously how sad can you be? You killed my virtual spaceman that'll come back in 4 seconds. Congrats? Do you want me to throw you a party? Guess not because you're already patting yourself on the back pretty hard. Have you never heard of sportsmanship? I wouldn't think an individual as toxic as that would have friends so they probably don't get out much. I bet you play Halo 2 don't you? It's just a game, calm down lad. Its not 2007 anymore you can pull up your big boy pants and just play the game.

Legendary is one of the farthest departures from a fair challenge. In every game its just a slog of dying over and over and over to triple the amount of enemies who essentially kill you in one hit, NEVER MISS, and won't just die. Its not fun.

The weapon balancing of halo games has always been terrible to me. Why is the assault rifle ALWAYS just a peashooter? Is it that much to ask to have a competent primary weapon to start with? Why is the pistol so good? Why doesn't the shotgun have any range whatsoever? Have you ever even shot a gun?

As for in-game censorship, 343s quest to ban naughty words makes me roll my eyes so hard. Do you know how quickly you kill most conversations when you remove the ability to use unsavory language? I didn't know this was a kindergarten. Cursing in a sentence provides weight that normal conversation can't obtain. It emphasises parts of an idea and ultimately doesn't hurt anybody. At best, sentence enhancers, when used poorly, takes away credibility. If you get your feelings hurt? There's a mute function for a reason.
So, basically you don't like halo, you don't like the community, and you still play it? (btw, you know you're being waaaaaay more toxic than the people you're trying to paint as "man-childrens", since they're 50% just having fun and 50% actual childrens?)
Apparently you had missed "I hold positive opinions about everything I list here but this thread isn't about that." So there you go. I don't like PARTS of Halo and I don't like PARTS of the community. Good job putting words in my mouth. This thread is about unpopular opinions, you can't call me toxic for voicing unpopular opinions in an unpopular opinion thread.

I like the story, the aesthetic, parts of the game play and parts of the community. I play it because I do like Halo. It's not an entirely binary reason. You don't either ADORE the game or absolutely hate it. There's good parts and bad parts.

You can have fun without being a nuisance and most Halo players just love to get under your skin for no reason other to be annoying. I could play baseball in a local league and every time I get the ball I can saw it in half with a tiny knife in my pocket "just for fun" but that doesn't make it right.
if you think Halo players are toxic, go play R6.... Holy KRAP are they Toxic.
Mine is Reach.
I hated the Jetpack introduction und the DMR.
Halo needs a battle rifle.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6