Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

What's your most unpopular Halo opinion?

OP SeargentSa1t

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
i actually kinda like sprinting
I've got two Halo opinions that always seems to trigger people.

1. Halo 1 was not the grounbreaking masterpiece that MS marketing has convinced people it is. It was ok in 01 and is mediocre today. There were already fps games on console before Halo 1, some of them better.

And the big one:
2. Blood Gulch and all of its remakes/spiritual successors were, are, and always will be trash.
Halo 4 on PC is the best of all the PC multiplayer. It's sooooo smooth
Halo 4 could've been the best competitive Halo if it had more tournaments. It literally had no competitive gametypes, I can't find those anywhere. I literally have to create those. Also sprint for sure improved halo like FestivHunter said.
1. I don't like the Blur cinematics in Halo 2 Anniversary. They're graphically pleasing (except for the Mjolnir armor material) but too different from the actual game; I think it would be much better with real in-game cutscene like all the other Halo.

2. I really like the Halo 4 multiplayer, more than the others, because I find it funnier and easier to "master", with a BR and DMR far more reliable than the BR of Halo 3.
Halo 2 was the true peek of competitive Halo. Not one person will change my mind about this, and it's 100% not up for any level of debate.
TormentHCS wrote:
Halo 4 could've been the best competitive Halo if it had more tournaments. It literally had no competitive gametypes, I can't find those anywhere. I literally have to create those. Also sprint for sure improved halo like FestivHunter said.
So true. The Halo 4 competitive modes are great.
TormentHCS wrote:
So true. The Halo 4 competitive modes are great.
I can't find any for MCC. If you know any could you let me know? I only have the defaults.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3