1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Nuujin wrote:
Whoever didn't play Halo in the Bungie days, I feel sorry because you guys missed out on a lot
I like the multilayer and experiences ive had with 343's games a lot better honestly. I played them all at launch except 4 ironically and love the direction they are taking the series. To each their own though.
Nuujin wrote:
Whoever didn't play Halo in the Bungie days, I feel sorry because you guys missed out on a lot
Yeah, the Bungie days of Halo were incredible. Something I feel will never be replicated again
What once was will never be again...
Nuujin wrote:
Yeah, the Bungie days of Halo were incredible. Something I feel will never be replicated again
What once was will never be again...
Absolutely right. I'm glad I was part of everything when from the beginning. Makes you appreciate it that much more
Halo reach. Personally my favorite as well but I love the other halos too.
Started with Halo 2 and has been my favorite franchise since.
my first was combat evolved
Halo CE in 2009, I wasn’t there all that much for the old Bungie.
I first played halo back in 2011 with halo 3 I had loads of fun messing around on custom games and forge. The map I remember playing on the most was sandtrap. So many good memories.
Although when I first got into playing halo was on a friend's house on halo reach, I thought it was really fun so I went and got all the games and played through the campaigns. I fell in love with halo 3's and that's been my favourite halo ever since.
I started off with Halo 3. Dang the memories. I was only a six year old when I stared Halo.
Halo 2 on the original Xbox back then in 2004
First played Halo CE on the original Xbox almost 12 years ago.
My first Halo game was Halo Reach. I started playing it at my friend's house during the summer of 2013 and got my own copy in March 2014, three months after I got my own Xbox 360. I do wish I could have been around for all the Halo games that Bungie made (by being around, I mean when the multiplayer servers and the community in general were still active), but I was too young. For being in the age generation that prefers Halo 5, I hate it. Halo 4, decent, but not great. Spartan Strike and Assault, boring. The rest of the Halo games, amazing. I do feel sorry for people who haven't been around for Bungie and for those were with Bungie back then.
Halo 3 in april 2009 still play it to this day
Started with Halo Reach and it has been my favourite game since!
mines was halo reaches
Halo 3. All the way.
Good 'ol Halo:Reach back in '10 was my first game, I'm sad I jumped on for Bungie's last game but at least I was was there for the end of the good old days. :(
I was 5, we had a snow day and halo 1 came out a few weeks prior. My dad called over my uncle and they went out and bought it. They ended up playing it all day and night until they finished it.

A quote from the night was "Can we call the girl to tell us the mission?" They were stuck on the silent cartographer and were wondering if they could get more info on what to do from Cortana.
first one i played was reach, first one i owned was 3, and it was probably one of the best ways to start fps gaming.
Couch co-op Halo: CE way back in the day. I was like five.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5