2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
The AR for halo 4 duh. It's the god gun
I do rarely use automatic weapons in Halo 4 and every other Halo game other than Halo 5. That is mainly because the automatic weapons do rarely lack the power which means the precision weapons can win combat situations in short range.
Shyy Panda wrote:
I think Br is better in general, I see myself wanting to use it alot more then a dmr. When it comes to halo 5 warzone then ill use the dmr a bit more then the H5 br but I generally use the H2 br in warzone anyway. But when it come to halo 4 I used both of them equally. When it comes to SWAT in Halo 5 in MY OPINION it feels better in game using the br but I would understand why people would prefer a dmr in SWAT (I might be wrong) mostly because its a faster rate of fire. When it comes to Halo 4 I would use the DMR because it's better for ranged attacks in my opinion.
Depends how you use it, I use the Battle Rifle for short and middle battles and it works. The DMR is the best for long distances and middle, but I prefer being close to my enemies and kill them in a exciting battle. One of my friends prefers the DMR on all weapons you can use on the Loadouts.
I prefer the DMR because of its accuracy. Plus semi-auto weapons are more my style.
BR is king.

Spoiler:
Show
The carbine is better than both..... in the right hands.
The carbine is better than both..... in the right hands.
Good point but which is better of the two?
BR is king.

Spoiler:
Show
agreed
DMR is better for headshots in my opinion.
DMR is better for headshots in my opinion.
I agree that its better for accuracy.
I'd have to say the DMR is better in H4. That's a different story in H5
I'd have to say the DMR is better in H4. That's a different story in H5
I can say that the Halo 4 DMR is amazing in Halo 4 and especially on Campaign LASO as it can effectively deal with Jackals. This is the order you should have in priority when picking up headshot weapons in Halo 4 on LASO.
  1. LightRifle
  2. DMR
  3. Battle Rifle
  4. Carbine
  5. Magnum
The Halo 5 DMR is also a truly potent weapon but it's more or less designed to be a tone downed sniper.
Dmr, care to look at my Stats?
DMR all the way... just works best for me
dmr, obviosly (for me :D )
In my opinion DMR.
The DMR just wrecks the BR in multiplayer and the DMR’s range and RoF surpass that of the BR.
i would have to say both have their pros and cons depending on your game style.

DMR's are for the more sharpshooting and well trained marksmen, and i'm not sure if it has a slight DMG boost but I do know whether its impact is equal or not it is faster to fire more bullets giving more flexibility to fix a mistake in close quarters combat but a slight however it is a gun for medium/ long distance shooting and isn't really reliable in swat. or any close quarters fighing

The battle rifle on the other hand has increased impact but slower clip fire than the DMR meaning you may experience pressing the fire button but it doesn't fire immediately giving the opponent a split second to react. However! it dosn't fire one bullet but a pulse of bullets meaning you can fix your aim in the middle of your shooting. this is very useful in swat if you are the one who is full assault.

the summery of the two is if you are more aggressive in multiplayer and dont have much or dont care about your accuracy the battle rifle is for you, if you are the sniper or more supportive from afar then the DMR is for you
i would have to say both have their pros and cons depending on your game style.

DMR's are for the more sharpshooting and well trained marksmen, and i'm not sure if it has a slight DMG boost but I do know whether its impact is equal or not it is faster to fire more bullets giving more flexibility to fix a mistake in close quarters combat but a slight however it is a gun for medium/ long distance shooting and isn't really reliable in swat. or any close quarters fighing

The battle rifle on the other hand has increased impact but slower clip fire than the DMR meaning you may experience pressing the fire button but it doesn't fire immediately giving the opponent a split second to react. However! it dosn't fire one bullet but a pulse of bullets meaning you can fix your aim in the middle of your shooting. this is very useful in swat if you are the one who is full assault.

the summery of the two is if you are more aggressive in multiplayer and dont have much or dont care about your accuracy the battle rifle is for you, if you are the sniper or more supportive from afar then the DMR is for you
Yeah have to agree here, which is why my loadouts have the firepower support so I always carry both, DMR long/medium combat, BR for CQT etc... still love the DMR but have come to really appreciate the BR.
In Halo 4 I loved the DMR, and the noob combo was my loadout before I found out that people call it nooby and not strategic. However in Halo 5 I came to prefer the BR.
CodyDarnal wrote:
Depends on situation. BR for short to mid range and DMR for mid to long range. DMR for Swat no matter what.
It depends on the situation. It usually changes for me pending the map while playing SWAT
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7