OP Shyy Panda

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
DMR is awesome when it comes to long range jackal and grunt sniping the one hit is beautiful
DMR used to be the best in the game, but then the game was updated so the br took one less shot to kill. Now the br is kinda over powered in most situations.
I'm more of a spray and pray type of guy.
Same!
BR feels the best
DMR used to be the best in the game, but then the game was updated so the br took one less shot to kill. Now the br is kinda over powered in most situations.
Yea it is i always get destroyed by brs
I feel old, I still can’t get use to DMR but love BR . Reach was a tough one for me to adjust
Defame wrote:
I feel old, I still can’t get use to DMR but love BR . Reach was a tough one for me to adjust
what seems to be the problem when you use it?
Defame wrote:
Headshot % seems to go down close quarters but ehh not really any problems still going +20 most games
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yo diria que la mejor arma de esta disputa seria....... ¡¡¡¡¡EL RIFLE DE ASALTO!!!!!!!
dmr, in halo 4 since there is no bloom it does a crazy amount of damage, trust me you cant loose with the dmr.
<p>dmr, in halo 4 since there is no bloom it does a crazy amount of damage, trust me you cant loose with the dmr.</p>
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SOY MUY MALO CON LA DMR, ahora cual es tu respuesta
Accuracy is not my middle name, so BR is best for me as it doubles as a moderately large range attack and mid-range combat. DMR is a mini sniper, which in this case is bad because I couldn't snipe to save my life.
Defame wrote:
Defame wrote:
Headshot % seems to go down close quarters but ehh not really any problems still going +20 most games
this could be of your aiming stance, when you are traveling playing a game, study distances and height difference. when you start to get the intuition of when a enemy will be attacking you you will know how big they will be and where to aim specifically. this is advice from halo 4, idk how the battle rifle feels like in halo 5
Defame wrote:
Defame wrote:
this could be of your aiming stance, when you are traveling playing a game, study distances and height difference. when you start to get the intuition of when a enemy will be attacking you you will know how big they will be and where to aim specifically. this is advice from halo 4, idk how the battle rifle feels like in halo 5
I know that ... lol honestly just my sensitivity always changing between games mostly
<p>dmr, in halo 4 since there is no bloom it does a crazy amount of damage, trust me you cant loose with the dmr.</p>
Well you can :) skill always wins depending who you play and how well your playing of course
Defame wrote:
Well you can :) skill always wins depending who you play and how well your playing of course
well yes of coarse, but what i failed to say was that if the players had equal skill but one had a dmr over a br than he would most likely win.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
the dmrs stats are better than the br, but it comes down to your skill with the weapon.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7