Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Whats the record in most kills in one game?

OP FTrashy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
hey I was just woundering if there are any official world record of kills in one game in matchmaking? My personal record is 52 I'll put a link below! Have you ever got something familiar or even more than 52 kills?? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxDs2PaTn6A
I'm sure some team holding on kids in Dominion will have the record.
I beat your 52, and the best part I was also playing the objective.Yes its griffball but hey I wasnt just going for kills so it was fun.
haha yeah good job man but can we realy count grifball in?? haha ;)
Quote:
I don't think so. It's not as impressive to get 50+ kills in Grifball as other playlists.
Quote:
I dont think we can count ctf either. I mean really you have all the stat padders playing objective playlists, and not even going for the objective.
according to my stats my best is 36 kills in a game & the worst part is i dont even recall that game haha
I don't really do objective games, I got 28 kills on Team Dubz and a 38 kill swat on my fileshare

On my gfs account I got 48 kills on swat, I'm assuming it's because I got grouped with low ranks since it's a newish account

But still it was awesome
I've gotten 73 kills in a match of Lighting CTF, that's about the highest I'll ever get. Not really impressive though unless it was 73 kills in TS, that would be hard.
ive gotten around 80 before
I've gotten over 100 ( I think in the 120's) in Grifball, but back in Reach I got about 70 kills in BTB.
Quote:
I've gotten over 100 ( I think in the 120's) in Grifball, but back in Reach I got about 70 kills in BTB.
What was the gamertag you got the kills?
Stats?
Play Grifball with a team of 4 and spawn trap. I've gotten around 150 in some games.
Quote:
Play Grifball with a team of 4 and spawn trap. I've gotten around 150 in some games.
In Halo 4 or Reach?
Quote:
Quote:
In Halo 4 or Reach?

Reach. I don't care much for MM in H4.
Quote:
Quote:
Stats?
I'll try to find the stats for you
My personal best for H4 is 35.
Personally, no.

I only have 39 in Slayer.

I have driven someone on the Gauss Hog to 67 kills.

I've been in a game where someone got 182 kills in Grifball.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stats?
I'll try to find the stats for you
Cool. I just ask because I´m searching for some good griffball player.

On Halo Tracker I was at rank 667 in Griffball but the last time I havent played H4 that much. Now Im at rank 952 :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6