1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
I'm digging the EVA and ODST the most .
Recon... =)
CQB or CQC. I can never decide which one I like more.
Recon UA/HUL and Commando

i also like Hazop and Mk V [B] UA/HUL
Quote:
I don't like any of them. :(
Why?

OP I like almost all of them, but MkV [b] is what I think of when I think of Noble 6.
Recon or either of the chiefs.
Quote:
Quote:
Why?

I don't really know, actually. I just know I flip through all the helmets and just think, "no, no, no...oh hey, I kinda like this one! Oh wait. I'm already wearing that one." :P
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why?

I don't really know, actually. I just know I flip through all the helmets and just think, "no, no, no...oh hey, I kinda like this one! Oh wait. I'm already wearing that one." :P
Money hoarder!!! D:<
And I just realized I hate them all.

:P

If I had to choose, MARK V(b) with the HUL attachment, Pilot with the uplink on the right, and default Commando.
I don't even know what helmet I have, actually...
I don't like many of the helmet attachments because it usually makes them look stupid. Like the third attachment for the EVA, it looks like your wearing a bandana and it looks dumb.
Quote:
I don't like many of the helmet attachments because it usually makes them look stupid. Like the third attachment for the EVA, it looks like your wearing a bandana and it looks dumb.
:(

I like that attachment.
CQB fully upgraded.
Mk. VI - Yup, I'm so original. I wore the ODST helmet for a really long time before I finally settled with the Mk. VI!
Quote:
CQB fully upgraded.
This.
Quote:
I don't even know what helmet I have, actually...
Well I'm being told I have the Commando helmet apparently. That's the one I like the best out of all the choices even though I still dislike them all. :P
I love, LOVE either ODST or RECON.

I always think of my Spartan as me, and after playing ODST again, I decided to be awesome. My fellow Spartans, I am a helljumper... with a USB port in the back of his head!

I always wore all ODST, all black (visor included) but have recently upgraded to RECON. But now I'm a male Spartan armored Dare.

In a nutshell, I am this guy!
Mark VI
Scout with CBRN attachment.
Pilot with the last attachment.
Recon.
Top three in that order.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15