Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Where is the ODST Teddy Bear?

OP AngusBeef725

There's a lot of posts online from when ODST came out talking about a teddy bear easter egg in the Mombasa streets. However, none of them actually mention its location and Mombasa streets is a huge map. I've been looking now for a few days but I haven't had any luck finding it. Does anyone remember where this was, or at least the general area?
Fake.

The teddy was another waste of time like the silly secret BR or energy sword threads that lasted years... Yet nobody realised the logic that access to the weapons were only via mods so obviously neither were hidden anywhere...

If Wiki or YouTube don't have it than there is a 99% chance it does not exist.
Interesting. I'm not really sure what to think at this point. All of the references seem to point back to one picture on a single site but there were multiple users on the Bungie forums who said they found it. I guess ill probably spend a little more time looking for it but if I don't find it fairly quickly I'm definitely gonna call it. I'll for sure post back here if I do end up finding it though. Thanks for your input and if anyone else knows something please share.
An easter egg? Unlikely. You can probably find a rugged and worn out teddy bear on the streets.
Never seen it
Sounds similar to the fake secret skull for Halo 2. It's probably safe to say the teddy bear is fake.
Old topic I know but in case someone is searching it is real, to the best of my knowledge it was in a courtyard that had a road going into a building like a parking garage. The best way to describe it underground circle road. I believe there are two locations that are like this in game but only one holds the bear. You will see suitcases nearby
Link or it never happened/existed
I went back to try and find it, I have found two now the weird thing is a wooden alphabet block spawns by both of them one is a and one is b very strange. Anyways here is a link to my screen shot http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TONTON%20SHOCKER/screenshots
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TONTON%20SHOCKER/screenshot/cf3a75a7-2efb-46ba-901e-a6818b5b9b7b/490a9c22-73ef-4da6-9331-87c2c707b43c0
I went back to try and find it, I have found two now the weird thing is a wooden alphabet block spawns by both of them one is a and one is b very strange. Anyways here is a link to my screen shot http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TONTON%20SHOCKER/screenshots
Holy -Yoinking!- -Yoink-..........

This crazy guy actually found it!!!!!

Would you mind describing where exactly it is?

Amazing work btw.
This link wasn't working for me but the second one did. Kind of hard, for me, to tell but hey, nice job. :)
Fake.

The teddy was another waste of time like the silly secret BR or energy sword threads that lasted years... Yet nobody realised the logic that access to the weapons were only via mods so obviously neither were hidden anywhere...

If Wiki or YouTube don't have it than there is a 99% chance it does not exist.
The teddy bear is real, in contrast to the energy sword and Battle Rifle (as this thread has proven.)
never saw an odst teddy bear, weird
Ok so I found a third one and it's going to make you mad, well it made me mad that it took so long to find it. I don't know if it's required but this is how I look for Easter eggs (btw I am still convinced we are missing some in odst and am still searching) legendary, solo, iwhbyd, start on Mombasa streets if your on mcc scroll to the last rally point called open map or something. This will prevent you from being locked out of dares helmet room.
Spoiler:
Show
It is not fake I have a photo I found it teddy bear with a building block with the letter A on it sunglasses and MP3 player.
Sia Sahan wrote:
It is not fake I have a photo I found it teddy bear with a building block with the letter A on it sunglasses and MP3 player.
Please don't revive old topics thanks