3. ...
  4. 2
I have been trying to decide which halo to get:
halo 3 ODST being an ODST sounds AWESOME
halo Reach is halo Reach, enough said
Or halo 4 the next step in the MC saga
which should I get ?
Why not MCC? It has all 3.
Why not purchase The Master Chief Collection and have all of the games listed above at your gaming disposal?

If you only have access to an Xbox 360, I'd say Reach has the most replay value for money.
Pfh7 wrote:
Why not purchase The Master Chief Collection and have all of the games listed above at your gaming disposal?

If you only have access to an Xbox 360, I'd say Reach has the most replay value for money.
Sadly I have only the 360 :(
I would recommend getting Reach. Campaign is great, Firefight is chaotic, and all the DLC maps are free.
Pfh7 wrote:

Sadly I have only the 360 :(
If that's the case, then get ODST first. You should still try to get all 3.
which should I get ?
Halo 4.

Halo 4 has the BEST campaign by far. ODST and Reach are good games, but if you've played Halo: CE through Halo 3, do Halo 4 first. Finish the main series on 360, and then go back through and play the side quest games.

Master Chief games over all others.
which should I get ?
Halo 4.

Halo 4 has the BEST campaign by far. ODST and Reach are good games, but if you've played Halo: CE through Halo 3, do Halo 4 first. Finish the main series on 360, and then go back through and play the side quest games.

Master Chief games over all others.
I have played CE through halo 3 so I will think about that one thanks!
If your rocking a 360 I'd say reach or 4. They both have pretty solid campaigns. Reach has a definitive edge in multiplayer. Especially when you add the map packs from halo ce anniversary
If your rocking a 360 I'd say reach or 4. They both have pretty solid campaigns. Reach has a definitive edge in multiplayer. Especially when you add the map packs from halo ce anniversary
I was thinking ODST but I might try reach
Reach is a lot of fun. I dont know if people still play 360 reach or not but it has a good campaign and good multiplayer, and the firefight can be customized so you can get it just right. Also, I know you dont have an XB1, but if you have a gaming pc you can get MCC on there. Reach, CEA, 2A, and 3 are already on it and ODST and 4 are coming soon.
Halo Reach
4 , then Reach , then ODST ( Have never played the last one )
personally if your looking for the most fun for the longest time id reccomend reach over 4 mainly because of the fact that halo 4 has almost no population with BTB being the only playlist with high amounts of players but even then it in the low 100s while reach still has a couple thousand people playing it last time i checked
True but Midday and afternoon there are usually 200ish peeps on BTB. That on 4 and Team Slayer and arcade FF on Reach with Friends .
hmmm halo reach is a childhood classic that I have played I hope you will like reach to
*all of the above
All of the ones listed.
You can buy the mcc or the gamepass, it includes it.
But if you really want it, you should buy between Reach and halo 4, both have active multiplayer.
Halo Reach is perfect in my opinion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2