1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
Jorge, He died believing that his death would be the end of everything that was going on,but even after his death,there was alot more to come.
Jorge... I mean, you are kind of fighting against the idea of leaving him there, you are trying to figure out a way to blow the ships without leaving Jorge behind and he just takes you and says those heart-breaking words to you, to just send you away, to save your life and to save mankind (or at least dying believing in that)

Jorge was the saddest.
R.I.P. Noble 6 T_T that death got me, especially because you have to watch your own Spartan get killed
Six, but of the others, Jorge. He died thinking he had saved Reach, his home planet
Noble 6... because you knew from the beginning that he (or she) was going to die, it was just a matter of how.
and like it was said in the beginning about how Noble 6 was a lone wolf, in the end, even with being such a big part of Noble Team, still died as a Lone Wolf.
Jorge, he was a personal favourite.
all great exept kat, but the saddest was defo 6 or jorge
Noble 6 probably had the most... well noble and lonely death
Noble 6
Gorge and noble 6.
I think Emile's death is stupid. I hated him for it. He could've seen it coming, he could've stopped himself from dying the way he did. If he didn't take the Elite on in such a stupid way he could've held the gun a bit longer. And then Noble Six could've gotten away on board of the Pillar of Autumn. But noooo, mister shortsighted had to be a stupid hero. -Yoink- Emile.

NobleSix her death was the worst to me. "Negative. I got the gun." And Keyes looks at her with such respect then. Beautiful.
Jorge. Like others said, he pretty much died for nothing. He took out a massive ship, yes, but it was soon followed by Thel 'Vadamee's fleet.
Obviously Jorge. The music made all the feels
Jorge without a doubt just went out like a champ and it was the saddest hands down followed closely by Carter.
Noble 6
Nobl six
I'd have to say Carter. He died knowing that his actions would help 6 and Emile accomplish their mission in the end. A true leader to the end.
i would say all of them.
Jorge. The rest of the characters you didn't really get to know (with the exception of Emile at the end). Write in the Corvette part of LNoS you start to recieve the feels from that game when Savannah blows up, then they hit you with Jorge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8