6's and Jorge deaths in my opinion.
Noble 6 was the worst! He was all by himself. Surrounded
Jun. He doesnt even get an on-screen death
Kat, Noble 6 and Jorge :(
6, he went out like a bad a$$
Noble 6
jorges
Jorge... He died thinking that his dead would help reach :c
The fact that Jorge believed his sacrifice was going to end the attacks on Reach made it the most tragic.
Jorge made me cry
Your own. (Noble 6)
Is all of them an option? I'm torn. I'm thinking... Kat.
All of them really got to me. Well, except for Kat's death but that's how war goes...
Jorge definitely Jorge
Kat, that sweet spartan -Yoink- will go down in history forever as i cry and touch myself to the memories of our time together.
Kat's death is a joke! I fight alongside noble the entire game and sometimes see them covered with needles from needlers top to bottom, yet it only took one needle in the face to kill Kat. Where did her shields go? People die so easily in cutscenes. Sigh
Emile because he took on all those zealots and 6 could only watch and couldn't do anything about it
Definitly jorges he went out like a badass, but the saddest part for me was when his sacrifice was all for nothing
The saddest, or most bitter sweat in my opinion, if Jorges death. also my favorite death. everyone else went out like a bad -Yoink-, minus Kat. although her's didn't bother me. always just assumed her shield wasn't recovering due to the radiation.
Thom-A293.
His death was so sad, they didn't even show it in the game.
His death was so depressing, it was made into its own slow motion, live action trailer for the game itself.
And his death was so tragic, it took Kat's arm with it.
And his death was so epic, he could only be replaced by an equally epic Spartan: Noble 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMMDlxYX6WQ
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8